Elizabeth Warren makes it official

Jan 2019
southeast
Really? That would take all day.

I'm neither in favour or against. I feel it should have been presented to the house in a better fashion for the proposal to succeed, It seemed somewhat 'half-done' and not really costed out that well.

There are obvious concerns for the rural sector and access to water sources (the Rio Grande) etc. and the costs seem to be a little 'arbitrary'. If the proposal was well presented and the costs were evaluated with confidence, it may have had a better chance of approval in the house. I fell the shutdown was a petulant response when he could/should have reworked the presentation. He's had two years to work on this and he is failing, and to respond with shutdowns and threats of 'states of emergency' is beyond the pale.
Oh you think so. When the leader of the house said there will be no wall?

Jan 2019
southeast
BTW, Blues, it is not Trump that is failing...it is the democratic Congress who fails to see he seriousness of our borders.
I find it amazing that you are so vocal about our government considering you don't have borders where you live? From what I understand most of the illegals in your country are folks who overstay their visas. As I recall your country cut off Syrian refugees entering your country. And yet you find criticism ofTrump.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
No, I'm not, but hey, this could and will go on for days if I continue to indulge you. I know who you are, as you always use the same handle and employ exactly the same techniques while evincing exactly the same deficiencies.
Ok... What forum was I supposed to be on exactly? I will be honest if I've forgotten, but I'm serious in that by the time I was banned from the other forum I was hardly discussing 9-11 at all... After around 2008 or so, it was increasingly obvious that there was nothing but circular debate.

Believe it or not, there are times where my handle has been taken when I've tried to sign up for stuff. Just sayin.

I do find it strange that you frequent multiple forums to try to debunk claims, yet, never really actually do more than CLAIM things are false.

Now, since we've detracted from this thread, I'll just say that it's something of a joke that Warren is running, and goes to highlight the piss poor pool of democrats there are to stand against Trump.

Jan 2016
Colorado
I find it amazing that you are so vocal about our government considering you don't have borders where you live? From what I understand most of the illegals in your country are folks who overstay their visas. As I recall your country cut off Syrian refugees entering your country. And yet you find criticism ofTrump.
Most of the illegals in the United States are ALSO folks who overstay their visas. Illegal crossings at the southern border are at a 45-year LOW.