Elizabeth Warren makes it official

Dec 2014
Opal mining
Ok... What forum was I supposed to be on exactly? I will be honest if I've forgotten, but I'm serious in that by the time I was banned from the other forum I was hardly discussing 9-11 at all... After around 2008 or so, it was increasingly obvious that there was nothing but circular debate.
I don't remember or care. I know it is at least three that I've encountered you and your flagrant mendacity.

Believe it or not, there are times where my handle has been taken when I've tried to sign up for stuff. Just sayin.
I'm not buying. As a textual analyst I know it was you.

I do find it strange that you frequent multiple forums to try to debunk claims, yet, never really actually do more than CLAIM things are false.
You're lying again, because I always provided evidence against all your insane claims. YOU always ignored it or dismissed it with your usual childish noise. Who the fuck do you think you're kidding? I was there and I know all your lame tricks.

Now, since we've detracted from this thread, I'll just say that it's something of a joke that Warren is running, and goes to highlight the piss poor pool of democrats there are to stand against Trump.
I would expect no less from you, but I really don't care.

Jan 2019
southeast
No, you're just being infantile and I simply addressed it. If 'hitting a nerve' is what you want to achieve, you proved my point (and perhaps Bill Maher's). LOLOL
What do you know about our borders? Remember Australia turned away Syrian refugees and wanted the US to take them.

Dec 2014
Opal mining
I was going ask you that question. Look what you posted...can't say it makes much sense.

Well, it wouldn't to you I suppose. The 'Syrian Asylum Seeker' transfer refers to the deal with Obama which Trump wanted to nullify, but didn't, does it not? There were about 1,000 which the Nauru facility could not house and process.