Elizabeth Warren makes it official

Jan 2019
southeast
Well, it wouldn't to you I suppose. The 'Syrian Asylum Seeker' transfer refers to the deal with Obama which Trump wanted to nullify, but didn't, does it not? There were about 1,000 which the Nauru facility could not house and process.
You did not read what I underscored. That is why I said it makes no sense.

Dec 2014
Opal mining
You did not read what I underscored. That is why I said it makes no sense.
I read it and I elaborated on the subject owing to your lack of understanding. Remember, I replied to your irrational and illogical post containing a gross non sequitur, so look to your own nonsense if it didn't make sense.

Will this take all morning?

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
I don't remember or care. I know it is at least three that I've encountered you and your flagrant mendacity.

I'm not buying. As a textual analyst I know it was you.

You're lying again, because I always provided evidence against all your insane claims. YOU always ignored it or dismissed it with your usual childish noise. Who the fuck do you think you're kidding? I was there and I know all your lame tricks.

I would expect no less from you, but I really don't care.
Your post ^^^ * (-1) = reality.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Are you still braying?
No, I gave a logical equation.

(your post) x * (-1) = reality.

So, if x = 1 as you are saying, the reality is -1. There was no point in getting more specific, and I did try to find an accurate comment in that post... I couldn't even credit 1, it was a mirror of reality, a projection of what you wish was true and not what is.