Elizabeth Warren Suggest Trump’s Going to Prison: By 2020 ‘He May Not Even Be a Free Person’

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
some people say this isn't the way to deal with Trump. The idea being it's getting down in the gutter with him. Nevertheless , what she says is true.

Dec 2014
NWOHQ
If Jesus Christ were to challenge trump, it would still be ugly. Trump would question every miracle Jesus performed and call him a filthy commie for his teachings.
still think she has a good point . November is long way off. She's just saying what everyone else is thinking.
She makes valid points, but campaigns ideally should be waged on policy, and I truly believe that the Democrats have a chance of winning by taking the moral high ground and behaving in a fashion above that of the opposition. The Democrats alienated a sector of the electorate last time by making the campaign somewhat personal, and I feel it was a grievous error that should not be repeated. Take the moral high ground and cultivate the swing seen in the midterms, don't poison it.

Jan 2016
Colorado
still think she she has a good point . November is long way off. She's just saying what everyone else is thinking.
Suppose she's right. Then, if she is the Democratic nominee, she could find herself running against Nikki Haley for the Presidency, and my gut political instincts tell me that Haley would CLOBBER Elizabeth Warren in the electoral college. For one overriding reason in particular (though there would be others): Nikki Haley is just MUCH more likeable.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
She makes valid points, but campaigns ideally should be waged on policy, and I truly believe that the Democrats have a chance of winning by taking the moral high ground and behaving in a fashion above that of the opposition. The Democrats alienated a sector of the electorate last time by making the campaign somewhat personal, and I feel it was a grievous error that should not be repeated. Take the moral high ground and cultivate the swing seen in the midterms, don't poison it.
that's my fault . She's not just bashing Trump. She's also telling voters why she would be a good alternative.