Elizabeth Warren Suggest Trump’s Going to Prison: By 2020 ‘He May Not Even Be a Free Person’

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
Suppose she's right. Then, if she is the Democratic nominee, she could find herself running against Nikki Haley for the Presidency, and my gut political instincts tell me that Haley would CLOBBER Elizabeth Warren in the electoral college. For one overriding reason in particular (though there would be others): Nikki Haley is just MUCH more likeable.
still too early. I don't think she's going to win the nomination. I'd much rather see her in a cabinet position. Who ever wins will face a damaged party should Trump be forced out of office. The most likely scenario is Trump will still be in office. Unless , Warren is hinting at knowing something we don't know.

Apr 2015
Mid ATL
Seriously, does anyone care what fauxcahontas has to say!
It’s hysterical they take Liz Warren shit talk seriously. Shows they’re a bunch of simply unserious people pimping leftist propaganda.
Liz is playing poker with 2 -9 off-suit and the Dems are like “whoa! Look out Trump!”

Jan 2016
Colorado
still too early. I don't think she's going to win the nomination. I'd much rather see her in a cabinet position. Who ever wins will face a damaged party should Trump be forced out of office. The most likely scenario is Trump will still be in office. Unless , Warren is hinting at knowing something we don't know.
I don't think she will win the nomination either. I certainly HOPE she doesn't. I believe she would be an electoral disaster for the Democrats. I would be fine with her being the Secretary of Labor in a Democratic administration. I do believe that she would probably do very well in that position, and those are issues she feels strongly about. On the other hand, I heard someone say they would like to see her as Chairwoman of the Federal Reserve, and I wanted to immediately put THAT person in an insane asylum. She is totally UNQUALIFIED for that position, and the very thought frightens me to no end.

Apr 2015
Mid ATL
I hope that someday you will look back, and feel very badly about using this racial slur.
The slur is her fakery.
The insult should be felt by those she intended to deceive. Her insult is to actual Native Americans and her appropriation of their legacy.

Sep 2012
SoCal
This is going to be one ugly campaign.
Oh, yeah ...

Trump campaign spending erupts as president enters reelection mode
President Donald Trump’s campaign went on a massive spending blitz at the end of 2018 — a sharp increase in outlays, driven by midterm election rallies and digital advertising, that marks an unofficial kickoff to his 2020 reelection effort.

Trump’s campaign spent $23 million in the last three months of the year, four times what it spent in previous quarters in 2018, according to filings with the Federal Election Commission. The spending spree included major costs incurred for rallies and TV advertising as Trump campaigned for Republican candidates across the country in the midterms.

But heavy spending continued in the weeks after the 2018 midterms concluded, with Trump and affiliated committees spending millions advertising on digital platforms as they rev up the president’s base for a fierce two-year reelection campaign. The filings highlight how Trump, who started fundraising for his reelection earlier than any other president in history, is operating a fully functional national political machine as his potential Democratic opponents just step foot on the campaign trail.

...MORE...

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
I don't think she will win the nomination either. I certainly HOPE she doesn't. I believe she would be an electoral disaster for the Democrats. I would be fine with her being the Secretary of Labor in a Democratic administration. I do believe that she would probably do very well in that position, and those are issues she feels strongly about. On the other hand, I heard someone say they would like to see her as Chairwoman of the Federal Reserve, and I wanted to immediately put THAT person in an insane asylum. She is totally UNQUALIFIED for that position, and the very thought frightens me to no end.
agreed I thinking labor sec too.

Jan 2016
Colorado
The slur is her fakery.
The insult should be felt by those she intended to deceive. Her insult is to actual Native Americans and her appropriation of their legacy.
Native Americans feel quite differently about it, and have said so. Not that you give a flying fuck about how THEY feel about it.

Dec 2014
The Milky Way
Elizabeth Warren is a very stupid person, and a liar. She lied on her Texas Bar registration application (could be perjury), and many other times as well. She could wind up being censured by the United States Senate if they find that she perjured herself, and it is likely that she did so more than once. She has lived a a lie for over 30 years.