Elizabeth Warren's tax concept

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
Really, you're disputing that Trump is losing support among the farmers?!?

In that case, you live in a world of make believe.

And you learn how to spell things that you are against.

Crying about my spelling? I acknowledged that he was losing support, I took issue with you claiming he was losing significant support when in fact it was minor. You were doing your posting chicken little alarmist type garbage and running with it as usual.

I live in a world of make believe? Have you seen your posts, d00d?

Nov 2006
Crying about my spelling? I acknowledged that he was losing support, I took issue with you claiming he was losing significant support when in fact it was minor. You were doing your posting chicken little alarmist type garbage and running with it as usual.

I live in a world of make believe? Have you seen your posts, d00d?
Do you think he hasn't lost much support because the president now gives them 12 billion a year to sit on their ass and not grow or is it that trump fucking destroyed their business and it just hasn't quite sunk in yet? I'd say it's the latter.

Feb 2011
Boise, ID
You say these people need direct help but 275 billion dollars a year could not provide some of that?
Government spending doesn't depend on how much revenue is brought in. Congress still has to make the decision to spend money for this purpose.

I'm not saying I am for it but don't see why it would be that difficult to tax someones assets. If a bank can easily determine someones assets prior to getting a loan why can't the IRS do the same thing to determine them for an asset tax? What difference does it make if they fluctuate, you make the determination at tax time. All the arguments against such a thing are because it's hard to determine? Baloney. Also keep in mind we are only talking about the top 0.1%, we aren't talking about doing this for everyone.
I'm not the one insisting on this argument. Other sources have said that it's difficult enough to do just once for the purposes of estate taxes. As a lay person I agree it doesn't seem like it should have to be that impossible, but apparently it is.