"End Of Life" trip ends up in humiliation

Singularity

Former Staff
Oct 2009
Kansas
Fuck these guys. Seriously. It's like they do their level best to ensure that they are the most hated persons in government employ, ever.

Even so, it's an "isolated incident." Someone's going to say it.

Jul 2006
Dead
Fuck these guys. Seriously. It's like they do their level best to ensure that they are the most hated persons in government employ, ever.

Even so, it's an "isolated incident." Someone's going to say it.
There's way too many of these "isolated incidents". This is inexcusable.

Singularity

Former Staff
Oct 2009
Kansas
Invayne said:
Obviously, but that's just how it is going to be until people get tired of it enough to vote on the matter. DHS sure as hell isn't going to initiative internal reform.

Jul 2006
Dead
Obviously, but that's just how it is going to be until people get tired of it enough to vote on the matter. DHS sure as hell isn't going to initiative internal reform.
Vote on the matter? Heh....I don't believe anyone can do anything about these criminals. This is common practice with the TSA, like Ocho said. This isn't about keeping us safe...it's about humiliation and control, which is exactly what it's supposed to do. You can't "vote" this shit out.

Reactions: sparsely

Seraphima

Former Staff
Aug 2010
To be fair, probably millions of people fly without an issue like this. That doesn't excuse it - it shouldn't happen at all - but if you were keeping statistics on it, this wouldn't be the norm by far. Again, I am not excusing it; the American TSA sound like a bunch of ignorant assholes. I have never encountered anything like this in a Canadian airport and I have flown quite a bit for work.

Jul 2006
Dead
To be fair, probably millions of people fly without an issue like this. That doesn't excuse it - it shouldn't happen at all - but if you were keeping statistics on it, this wouldn't be the norm by far. Again, I am not excusing it; the American TSA sound like a bunch of ignorant assholes. I have never encountered anything like this in a Canadian airport and I have flown quite a bit for work.
Oh, they are total flaming assholes. I flew in May for the first time since the 70's, from New York to North Carolina. I refused to go through the naked body scanner so they made me wait for almost 20 minutes for some agent to come fondle me, even though there were plenty of them standing around that could have done it. I almost missed my flight. I guess they wanted to teach me a lesson...go through the scanner or we'll make your life miserable. I can say that the fondling was not bad...she didn't grab my crotch like some people claim. LOL! But this woman here....she should have never gone through this crap.

Reactions: sparsely
Jun 2011
Oh, they are total flaming assholes. I flew in May for the first time since the 70's, from New York to North Carolina. I refused to go through the naked body scanner so they made me wait for almost 20 minutes for some agent to come fondle me, even though there were plenty of them standing around that could have done it. I almost missed my flight. I guess they wanted to teach me a lesson...go through the scanner or we'll make your life miserable. I can say that the fondling was not bad...she didn't grab my crotch like some people claim. LOL! But this woman here....she should have never gone through this crap.
If you don't want to go through all that, next time dress like a muslim.

They don't want to be accused of profiling or anything like that, you know.

Reactions: Neomalthusian