EPA muzzles climate scientists

Apr 2014
The liberal commie infested, queer loving north ea
To all of the climate change deniers out that I say this. You can come up with all sorts of junk science in your feeble attempt to deny the facts.....but I'll bet that you can't answer this simple question. If the science that shows that climate change is real is so faulty, why is it that Trump administration so afraid of it? Why is the EPA, at Trumps direction, silencing career scientists who have devoted their life work to fighting for clean air and water, and who are warning against rising sea levels. You would think that if the deniers were so damned sure of themselves, they would welcome an honest debate but they don't

The silenced: meet the climate whistleblowers muzzled by Trump

Six whistleblowers and ex-government scientists describe how the Trump administration made them bury climate science – and why they won’t stay quiet
From weakening vehicle emissions to blocking warnings about how coastal parks could flood or the impact on the Arctic, the Trump administration is accused of muzzling climate science.
Here six whistleblowers and former government scientists describe being sidelined by the administration – and why they won’t be quiet.

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
To all of the climate change deniers out that I say this. You can come up with all sorts of junk science in your feeble attempt to deny the facts.....but I'll bet that you can't answer this simple question. If the science that shows that climate change is real is so faulty, why is it that Trump administration so afraid of it? Why is the EPA, at Trumps direction, silencing career scientists who have devoted their life work to fighting for clean air and water, and who are

warning against rising sea levels. You would think that if the deniers were so damned sure of themselves, they would welcome an honest debate but they don't

The silenced: meet the climate whistleblowers muzzled by Trump
One more reason to get rid of him. I guess that march this weekend meant nothing but their parents vote.

BTW, Mexico has a scaling apparatus for the wall.

FFAAE2D1-50CB-4573-BC33-1E78498F0870.jpeg