Epstein-Maxell mossad?

Oct 2019
Earth

GHISLAINE Maxwell and her paedophile lover Jeffrey Epstein were both Israeli spies who took pictures of powerful men having sex with underage girls to blackmail them, their alleged Mossad handler has sensationally claimed.

The pair allegedly ran a "honey-trap" operation where they would provide young girls to politicians in order to squeeze them for information for the Israelis.
I thought it was bad enough that this person was selling people, taping the sexual exploits of youths for blackmail, and whatever else was going on.

Yes, yes, the article has plenty of 'allegedlies', but that ramps up the scale if Epstein was really a spy operation.

Do you think that this case is going to ensnare more people in spite of Epsteins death?

Reactions: Madeline
Jul 2013
On a happy trail

I thought it was bad enough that this person was selling people, taping the sexual exploits of youths for blackmail, and whatever else was going on.

Yes, yes, the article has plenty of 'allegedlies', but that ramps up the scale if Epstein was really a spy operation.

Do you think that this case is going to ensnare more people in spite of Epsteins death?
Is "unverified" or "unsubstantiated" words you also have a difficult time understanding?

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio

It's possible. What is less likely is that The Sun, a Murdoch rag, is the paper to break this story.

Feb 2015
sadness

at this point anything is possible.....

Oct 2019
Earth
It's possible. What is less likely is that The Sun, a Murdoch rag, is the paper to break this story.
I had the feeling that he was some sort of spy operation, whether CIA, MOSSAD, or some other countries Intel agencies.

Consider that to build the wealth to buy an island, while making the political connections to get them over, then the whole procuring of women. This is not the same level as some street pimp turning vulnerable women into prostitution.

The article does read half like a book sales pitch, so, I'm not necessarily pointing fingers at mossad directly, but it does mix well with the idea of the almost rags to riches story you might get from his wiki bio.

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
I had the feeling that he was some sort of spy operation, whether CIA, MOSSAD, or some other countries Intel agencies.

Consider that to build the wealth to buy an island, while making the political connections to get them over, then the whole procuring of women. This is not the same level as some street pimp turning vulnerable women into prostitution.

The article does read half like a book sales pitch, so, I'm not necessarily pointing fingers at mossad directly, but it does mix well with the idea of the almost rags to riches story you might get from his wiki bio.
I wonder what the Mossad is doing with all this inside baseball, then. It isn't as if Israel is winning a lot on the international scene lately.