Epstein still alive?

BDBoop

Former Staff
Dec 2010
Twitter
Maaaaybe!

Sure looks like it from here. Of course, that would mean that Hillary didn't have him killed to protect Bill - I'm sure many will therefore prefer to believe Epstein is dead.

Did a Drone Spot Jeffrey Epstein Alive on His Island? · 71 Republic

After about a week of questioning the official story of Jeffrey Epstein’s final moments, Americans faithfully moved on to far lessimportant stories. The Epstein case has fallen into the abyss of old news and only resurfaces to confirm the mainstream narratives that, yes, the guards fell asleep, the camera footage outside the cell is completely unusable, and Epstein signed a will only two days before his death. Yet recent drone footage of the Epstein’s island in the U.S. Virgin Islands is leading some to believes that Epstein may still be alive.

In the past week, an anonymous person who goes by the name Rusty Shackleford has posted many images and videos of Epstein’s private island, Little St. James, to Google Drive and YouTube. The videos show Epstein’s sprawling property in full and ongoing activity from people on the island.

Jan 2016
Colorado
This photo gives me the creeps:

1567537978633.png

Maybe President Trump helped whisk Jeffrey Epstein away to safety on his little island?

Dec 2018
Florida
Prove it. Please. It all sure stinks to me. But I can tell you one thing...you link it to trump and I’m sure plenty of conservatives would be fine with him being burned at the stake. Literally. I certainly wouldn’t care. I also wouldn’t be one to be accused or protecting billy Clinton either

Jan 2016
Colorado
Prove it. Please. It all sure stinks to me. But I can tell you one thing...you link it to trump and I’m sure plenty of conservatives would be fine with him being burned at the stake. Literally. I certainly wouldn’t care. I also wouldn’t be one to be accused or protecting billy Clinton either
Sure. I'd be fine with sending a small expeditionary force of U.S. Marines to Jeffrey Epstein's Pedophile Island, to find out who is truly there. And if either Bill Clinton or Donald Trump was involved in this kind of activity, crucify them. If both were involved, crucify them both. Or burn them at the stake. Or just send them to prison for the rest of their lives. Yeah, that's probably the best recommendation.

Jan 2016
Colorado
This has got to be tied with the "Was Hillary Poisoned" thread for craziest conspiracy theory of the past month or so...
Well, I think it is a FUN conspiracy theory-------almost as much fun as the conspiracy theory that says that the REAL Paul McCartney died in late 1966, and was replaced in the Beatles by an impostor doppelganger, at the insistence of British Intelligence, who knew that thousands of teenage girls would commit suicide if they heard that Paul had died.

I mean, the guy that wrote 'Silly Love Songs' simply CANNOT be the same guy that wrote 'Yesterday' and 'Eleanor Rigby'.

Jul 2014
midwest
Well, I think it is a FUN conspiracy theory-------almost as much fun as the conspiracy theory that says that the REAL Paul McCartney died in late 1966, and was replaced in the Beatles by an impostor doppelganger, at the insistence of British Intelligence, who knew that thousands of teenage girls would commit suicide if they heard that Paul had died.

I mean, the guy that wrote 'Silly Love Songs' simply CANNOT be the same guy that wrote 'Yesterday' and 'Eleanor Rigby'.
Hillary wasn't poisoned.

Hillary poisoned American politics.

It's been close to three years, some people STILL can't accept her election loss...