Era-defining images

Sep 2015
On the outside, trickling down on the Insiders
In picture number 3, I see a young man in a MAGA hat standing with a native American. What do you see?

Thanks for that attention, btw.
Little Big Lie

I see Custer's heroic sacrifice. But a brainwashed Snowflake will see the feralphile flick, Little Big Man, in the same image. Following his cult, he will demand that all of America's wealth must be given "back" to the Indians.

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
Little Big Lie

I see Custer's heroic sacrifice. But a brainwashed Snowflake will see the feralphile flick, Little Big Man, in the same image. Following his cult, he will demand that all of America's wealth must be given "back" to the Indians.
What in the fuck is a feralphile flick?"
WHAT 'heroic sacrifice", Custer fucked up big time and got himself and a lot of other men killed.
Demands are pretty much meaningless unless you have to power to force others to comply. *shrug*

Jan 2016
Colorado
When he mentioned Little Big Man, I at first thought he was talking about Donald Trump, but then I suddenly remembered that great, great movie, the one with Dustin Hoffman and a very lustful Faye Dunaway. And that terrific old Indian chief, what was his name? He was in several Clint Eastwood Westerns, too!

That movie has GOT to be one of the half dozen BEST Westerns ever made, in my opinion!! A popcorn movie, if there ever was one!