Erdogan of Turkey Tattles on Mohammed bin Salman as to the Murder of Khashoggi & Trump Looks "Shocked"

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
Jesus Fucking Christ! One murdering fuckwhit dictator rats out another murdering fuckwhit dictator, and the Leader of the Free World, whose nation has committed more "extralegal executions" in the 21st century than any other nation on the planet, sits there looking "appalled".

Erdogan Says Saudis Planned Khashoggi’s Killing in Turkey

Is there a prize for the Biggest Hypocrite on the planet today? What next? Police safety lectures from Duterte in the Philippines? Mr. "I will shoot cops on sight if I suspect they are doing 'something wrong'?"

Maybe that asshole in China or the one in North Korea would like to add his two cents!

This is international law and justice, as scripted by the kids who animated "Alice In Wonderland" for psychedelic drugs users.

My head aspoldes as I read about all these "outraged" mass murderers. I wonder when Putin will open his big ugly yapper and stick his two cents in.

Just in time for Halloween....real life boogeymen, playing at being The Justice League.

*Barf*​

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

I wish we could drop the whole rancid bunch of them down a well and if anyone survives, o well.

hauntedhouse.jpg

Eight more days until Halloween. Remember to kiss the investigative journalists in your family.

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
The United States of America has bloody hands as well.

captainamerica.jpg

Not many saints among the leaders of nations around the world today. Maybe this guy:

canada.jpg

Jul 2015
Florida
He looked shocked when he found out how small his inaugural crowd was so he had his crowds photoshopped.
He looked shocked that his big red map of the US was a SMALL electoral victory.
He looked shocked when he found out Lincoln was a REP.
He looks shocked that press dares to ask him questions.
He looks shocked that most of the world views him as a laughing stock.

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
He looked shocked when he found out how small his inaugural crowd was so he had his crowds photoshopped.
He looked shocked that his big red map of the US was a SMALL electoral victory.
He looked shocked when he found out Lincoln was a REP.
He looks shocked that press dares to ask him questions.
He looks shocked that most of the world views him as a laughing stock.

We elected One Weird Dude, dude.