Eric Ciaramella Outed by Adam Schiff's Staff

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Either Adam Schiff’s staff overlooked the name of alleged whistleblower Eric Ciaramella in the transcript of acting U.S. ambassador to Ukraine Bill Taylor before releasing it or Eric Ciaramella isn’t the whistleblower.

Turning Point USA’s Benny Johnson reported that on page 236 of Taylor’s transcript, Taylor is asked if the name “Eric Ciaramella” rings a bell for him. This question is asked by the Oversight Committee Republicans’ chief investigative counsel, Steve Castor.

Can't blame this one on the Republicans.

Feb 2010
between Moon and NYC
Either Adam Schiff’s staff overlooked the name of alleged whistleblower Eric Ciaramella in the transcript of acting U.S. ambassador to Ukraine Bill Taylor before releasing it or Eric Ciaramella isn’t the whistleblower.

Turning Point USA’s Benny Johnson reported that on page 236 of Taylor’s transcript, Taylor is asked if the name “Eric Ciaramella” rings a bell for him. This question is asked by the Oversight Committee Republicans’ chief investigative counsel, Steve Castor.

Can't blame this one on the Republicans.
Confess i am not following the logic of the premise.

How does the simple presence of the name in the transcript translate to "identifying the guy" as the whistleblower...?

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Confess i am not following the logic of the premise.

How does the simple presence of the name in the transcript translate to "identifying the guy" as the whistleblower...?

If I'm to understand it correctly this is the Q & A part of Bill Taylor's tetimony where they were specifically asking him about the so called "Whistleblower" .....

Here's Bill Taylor's full transcript.

Start on page 235.

They were specifically asking him about the so called Whistleblower report.

raj

Oct 2018
Somewhere they can't find me.
If I'm to understand it correctly this is the Q & A part of Bill Taylor's tetimony where they were specifically asking him about the so called "Whistleblower" .....

Here's Bill Taylor's full transcript.

Start on page 235.

They were specifically asking him about the so called Whistleblower report.

Why don't you just quote the relevant part, since you're such an expert on this topic?

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Obviously Eric Ciaramella is the so called "Whistleblower" ......

However ......

The fact that he has been outed ..... Thank You Adam Schiff, is irrelevant.

Because he will not be testifying anyway.

Eric Ciaramella testifying was NEVER part of Adam Schiff's plan.

Propaganda with the help of the Fake News MSM was .....

Jan 2019
southeast
That sure is interesting. No one said Schiffty is the smartest knife in the drawer. He got caught upin a couple of lies already.

Reactions: John T Ford
Oct 2011
Washington State
This is about as newsworthy and any one of Trump's 37 tweets a day.

I love Whistleblowers.