Eric Holder warns Congress

Feb 2007
In my mind
FBI....don't give reason to be suspicious of your activities.
Have they?

I think this can be summed up as the right wing trying to justify the shit behavior of the **** president by inventing reasons to call the investigations into his behavior biased. Nothing more.

Jun 2014
United States
The "law & order" party attacking the credibility of the nation's premiere law enforcement agency?

There truly is no limit to the depths of hypocrisy to which Republicans will stoop.

Reactions: 1 person

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
just from what I watched of the hearing neither side has anything to be proud of. Although, yes, it's true the Republican's especially should be ashamed of themselves. They know, or should know, that there's absolutely no reason to call for Mueller to resign. Learned that the new FBI director donated heavily to Republican campaigns. It was also affirmed that Mueller is prohibited from considering political affiliations during hiring.

Jun 2014
United States
just from what I watched of the hearing neither side has anything to be proud of. Although, yes, it's true the Republican's especially should be ashamed of themselves. They know, or should know, that there's absolutely no reason to call for Mueller to resign. Learned that the new FBI director donated heavily to Republican campaigns. It was also affirmed that Mueller is prohibited from considering political affiliations during hiring.
Oh, there absolutely is a reason to call for Mueller to resign. Mueller represents a clear and present danger to Donald Trump remaining in office for a full term.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
Oh, there absolutely is a reason to call for Mueller to resign. Mueller represents a clear and present danger to Donald Trump remaining in office for a full term.
so true. But, Mueller isn't going anywhere. Holder is obviously letting Congress know there's something going on with the rank and file that they'd better be aware of.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
so true. But, Mueller isn't going anywhere. Holder is obviously letting Congress know there's something going on with the rank and file that they'd better be aware of.
Of course because you gotta protect that level of corruption.

Sep 2014
United States
Fuck Eric Holder. That nitwit was a corrupt as anyone who ever served in government.