Eric Porterfield is a piece of walking, talking crap...

Oct 2014
Galaxy ZRF
Christian hate: Trump-loving GOP lawmaker Eric Porterfield says he would drown his own children if they came to him and told him they were gay.
Porterfield, a West Virginia lawmaker and Baptist preacher is under fire after making derogatory and false statements about the LGBT community.
Earlier this week Porterfield appeared on WVVA TV, an NBC affiliate, to discuss his recent inflammatory comments. At one point in the interview the GOP lawmaker was asked what he would do if his young children came to him one day and told him that they were gay.
Wearing a red MAGA cap, the smiling Porterfield replied:
Well, I would dress my daughter first, as I would take her for a pedicure, I’d take her to get her nails done, and see if she could swim.​
If it was my son, I would probably take him hunting, I would take him fishing, then I’d see if he could swim.​
Okay...I know there are a lot of homophobic conservatives here, but I truly hope that they don’t agree with this piece of shit about killing their own children...or anyone else... just because they came out as gay.​
I understand that you have to take up for your side and all, but could anyone here actually agree his this maniac?​
It is my sincere hope that he’s alone in this twisted way of thinking.​