Eric Swalwell to run for president?

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
Democratic Rep. Eric Swalwell plans to run for president in 2020, according to a person close to the California congressman who is familiar with his plans.

“He’s definitely running,” the source said. This weekend, Swalwell will be the first potential presidential candidate to visit Iowa after the midterms with a trip to meet the Asian & Latino Coalition in Des Moines and Iowa Democratic Party chairs in Dubuque. The travel to Iowa was first reported by NBC News and confirmed by POLITICO.

Swalwell would be a heavy underdog in the 2020 race against the expected high-profile candidacies from the likes of Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders, Cory Booker, Kamala Harris, and others.

The 37-year-old Swalwell has been positioning himself for a run over the past year, with several trips to early primary voting states and endorsements of three young congressional candidates in Iowa and New Hampshire through his Future Forum PAC. He has also asked for lists of potential staffers for the early-state contests.

Source: Eric Swalwell to run for president in 2020

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
Swawelhas the smarts, the common sense and charisma to run. And he is young,fresh
Sanders and Warren, both too old for the leader we will need after Trump.
Booker is great,so is Kamala. I like Amy Blubucher. She has the wit, common sense and a great personality. She is aso young, a woman.

With all the women coming in this year, I think 109 ran. Anything can happen.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
Swawelhas the smarts, the common sense and charisma to run. And he is young,fresh
Booker is great,so is Kamala. I like Amy Blubucher. She has the wit, common sense and a great personality. She is aso young, a woman.

Agree with all of this...

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
Hickenlooper has made the rounds of the primary States.

Could he be the first Democrat to announce?

LeRoy, where are you?

Mar 2010
Indiana

Don't you mean Amy Klobuchar?

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
I think MaryAnn ❤️ her iPhone about as much as me.
Between my own Typo’s and IPad spell Check it is getting worse by the minute.

And Tapatalk is worse. My IPAD is getting tired, or I am so stressed from Trump and his gang of thugs.

Seriously I need to spell check.