Eric Trump accuses George Conway of 'utter disrespect' toward Kellyanne

Oct 2018
WonderfulOregon
Power is a mighty force.

Before Kellyanne was an American pollster, political consultant, and pundit with a Tweet page (@Kellyannepolls) She was invited quite a few time to CNN and she not complimentary toward Trump at all.

Then she became Counselor to the President in the administration of U.S. President Donald Trump and was still invited to CNN

She had some things to say that makes her husband look like a Trump supporter
when invited to CNN before Trump offered her a job

This link is before she was invited to work for Trump

Opinion:
A pundit is hit and miss to be invited on the different US network news stations. This invite from the Trump administrator was quite an ego booster. She didn't have to wait to be invited...but she had to change her tune

KELLYANNE CONWAY: Before the victims of his elevated kind of talk, they were unions and they were Democrats, and they were people who were living off the system. But then it looked like it was commuters and everyday people. And I think that's actually something that could hurt Trump in South Carolina and beyond if people start to see that he's not -- he says he's for the little guy, but he's actually built a lot of his businesses on the backs of the little guy and he's a lot of little guys through eminent domain, or through not paying contractors after you’ve built something. The little guys have suffered.
CNN Carol Costello, 2/10/16

KELLYANNE CONWAY: For Trump, the debates are fraught with peril. Because now the question is going to be about these Trump victims. The reason the messaging has gotten better since Alex’s barn burner of an article two weeks ago is they’re starting to talk about victims of Trump University, victims of Trump in Atlantic City. Before that it was his conservative apostasies, now it’s actually you’re for the little guy but you’ve built your business on the backs of the little guy. CNN At This Hour, 3/8/16

Conway: “I Would Like To See” Trump’s Tax Returns “Be Transparent.” Conway criticized Trump’s failure to release his tax returns, saying, “I would like to see those be transparent.” She also castigated Trump’s “unpresidential” rhetoric, referencing the time when he “insulted [his opponents] as ‘lying Ted’ and John Kasich ‘who eats like this slob.’” From the April 25 edition of CNN Tonight with Don Lemon:

Oct 2013
USA
I would pay double to see a movie about George and Kellyanne's life. I love them as a couple. I love everything about their antagonistically funny mix. George rocks and makes me think there is way more positive to Kellyanne than we know.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
I would pay double to see a movie about George and Kellyanne's life. I love them as a couple. I love everything about their antagonistically funny mix. George rocks and makes me think there is way more positive to Kellyanne than we know.
A lot of the times that is the case with people we see in public life.

Oct 2013
USA
A lot of the times that is the case with people we see in public life.
They intrigue me simply because they are wonderfully opposite together. I just hope they have a lasting marriage so we can watch this "Mr. & Mrs Smith" play out. I swear John watching them makes me laugh and I even love Kellyanne's calm responses after he tweets. Feeds my humor.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
They intrigue me simply because they are wonderfully opposite together. I just hope they have a lasting marriage so we can watch this "Mr. & Mrs Smith" play out. I swear John watching them makes me laugh and I even love Kellyanne's calm responses after he tweets. Feeds my humor.
George Carville and Mary Matalin are another famous couple like that.