Evan McMullin on Trump

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
Sent out these series of Tweets today..

Winning the election makes you president elect, but it does not make you a leader worth following.

You won political legitimacy, but nothing can legitimize your bigotry, authoritarianism and corruption.

We, the Americans who stand up to you, derive our legitimacy from our commitment to liberty and equality.

Attacking us will not break our commitment to these timeless principles.

You will not break our commitment to the truth that all men and women are created equal.

Our rights are inalienable and given to us by our Creator, not by you, the government, or anyone else.

Your power as president, will be only that which we the people grant to you in accordance with the Constitution.

Your frequent suggestions to the contrary require our opposition to you, regardless of your election success.

If you wish to be not only the President of the United States of America, but a respected leader, you must commit to equality and liberty.

Until then, you will face our unwavering opposition, whether you have the courage to name it or not.

https://twitter.com/Evan_McMullin

Oh snap - mic drop!

May 2012
By the wall
Maybe he should have gone out and voted.

While his little rant is cute, its the democrats who lost it, Trump didn't win it. The democrats ran a horrible candidate because they felt she was entitled to it.

So their little whines mean nothing. This guy has no right to put Trump on notice when its them who screwed up.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA

While his little rant is cute, its the democrats who lost it, Trump didn't win it. The democrats ran a horrible candidate because they felt she was entitled to it.

So their little whines mean nothing. This guy has no right to put Trump on notice when its them who screwed up.
And per usual Evan's points when right over your head and your lame talking points.

Wonderer

Council Hall
May 2014
Missouri

Um...he did vote. And he was a candidate for the office himself. A CONSERVATIVE candidate.

Jan 2014
California
Sent out these series of Tweets today..

Winning the election makes you president elect, but it does not make you a leader worth following.

You won political legitimacy, but nothing can legitimize your bigotry, authoritarianism and corruption.

We, the Americans who stand up to you, derive our legitimacy from our commitment to liberty and equality.

Attacking us will not break our commitment to these timeless principles.

You will not break our commitment to the truth that all men and women are created equal.

Our rights are inalienable and given to us by our Creator, not by you, the government, or anyone else.

Your power as president, will be only that which we the people grant to you in accordance with the Constitution.

Your frequent suggestions to the contrary require our opposition to you, regardless of your election success.

If you wish to be not only the President of the United States of America, but a respected leader, you must commit to equality and liberty.

Until then, you will face our unwavering opposition, whether you have the courage to name it or not.

https://twitter.com/Evan_McMullin

Oh snap - mic drop!
Ms. Jenn,

Trump on Evan McMillan:

"Who did you say that guy was again?"

May 2012
By the wall
Figures - SP doesn't even know who McMulllin is - and yet he claims to have a degree in PS??

I listened to some interviews he gave - I was impressed. Probably wouldn't of voted for him, but if he won POTUS - he would be my President.
Did I say somewhere that he was a liberal?

I attack the right as easily as I attack the left you know.

As to your OP, its just another opinion.

Its not like there are not a million people on the right who have come out against Trump and nothing makes this guy special.