Evangelicals chafe at Trump’s blasphemy: "Using the Lord’s name in vain"

Jul 2019
Atlanta
This is untrue. We don't support Trump's current or past sins. Evangelicals like myself pray for Trump's salvation, and we pray that God guides him in making the best decisions for the USA.

Christians do not support Trump using the Lord's name in vain. It was condemned on page one.

It is a constant lie by the Leftists that Christians support Trump's past affairs, vulgar talk about women etc....
You don't like him to cuss but he can screw hookers when his wife is pregnant. God has NOTHING to do with Trump. Are you nuts?

HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA
Another lie.

You can vote for a candidate and not support the sins he has committed in his life.
Funny I never voted for a candidate who has committed so many sins.

You had what - 17 people in the GOP election in 2016?

Pretty sure most of them had NOT committed as many sins as Trump has

Yet he still won. So yeah, seems like the Evangelicals were more than happy to look past all his sins.

Rasselas

Feb 2010
USA
This is untrue. We don't support Trump's current or past sins. Evangelicals like myself pray for Trump's salvation, and we pray that God guides him in making the best decisions for the USA.
What that says is that you don't care in any way that matters.

Christians do not support Trump using the Lord's name in vain. It was condemned on page one.

It is a constant lie by the Leftists that Christians support Trump's past affairs, vulgar talk about women etc....
You support Trump. You thus cannot avoid, in practical effect, supporting everything he does. Other than God, no one cares how you pray. And the Bible says that just because you pray the right way means little if the practical effect of your deeds aren't righteous. Matthew 7:20-23

Rasselas

Feb 2010
USA
Luke 17:1-3 said:
Jesus said to His disciples, “It is inevitable that stumbling blocks will come, but woe to the one through whom they come! It would be better for him to have a millstone hung around his neck and to be thrown into the sea that to cause one of thse little ones to stumble. Watch yourselves. If your brother sins, rebuke him; and if he repents, forgive him
Trump is a millstone.

Tell me, has he ever asked for forgiveness....ever? Do you expect your prayers for him will elicit such a request? The man is some very rocky soil to plant your seeds in.

Last edited:
Mar 2019
In Sunday School with Hognoxious
Trump is a millstone.

Tell me, has he ever asked for forgiveness....ever? Do you expect your prayers for him will elicit such a request? The man is some very rocky soil to plant your seeds in.
I see no evidence that Trump is saved.

Trump is not my savior, but he's my president