Evangelicals were Hypocrites Before

Nov 2016
USA
You ever heard of an investigation that didn’t search for a crime? Why have an investigation, if you already know the crime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’ve heard of investigations when there was credible evidence that a crime or crimes may have been committed, such as the Mueller investigation. WRT the Biden’s, there is no such evidence, except for Papa Biden having the gall to challenge trump. Any investigation into the Biden’s is nothing more than a fishing expedition designed to smear them. It’s classic politics of personal destruction.

Nov 2008
Washington state
I’ve heard of investigations when there was credible evidence that a crime or crimes may have been committed, such as the Mueller investigation. WRT the Biden’s, there is no such evidence, except for Papa Biden having the gall to challenge trump. Any investigation into the Biden’s is nothing more than a fishing expedition designed to smear them. It’s classic politics of personal destruction.
What do you think has been done to Trump the last 3 years? Democrats have been fishing for something, anything that will bring him down. So far strike 2 and looks like when the Senate votes it will be strike 3.

Nov 2016
USA
What do you think has been done to Trump the last 3 years? Democrats have been fishing for something, anything that will bring him down. So far strike 2 and looks like when the Senate votes it will be strike 3.

With trump, there was ample probable Cause. With the Biden’s, there isn’t. No point in arguing with you. I’ve tried reasoning with you, to no avail.

Mar 2019
In Sunday School with Hognoxious
Most, maybe all, of the evangelicals are Republicans. That party had lots of choices, and still picked out the fraud.
I don't pick a president, a contractor, car mechanic, dentist, doctor based on his theology or based on whether or not I think he has salvation from sins. I pick the best person for the job.

Nov 2016
USA
I don't pick a president, a contractor, car mechanic, dentist, doctor based on his theology or based on whether or not I think he has salvation from sins. I pick the best person for the job.
You certainly didn’t the day you voted for trump.

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
You and the rest of the Republicans did a terrible job last time around. Better luck next time.
Yes, yes, I know. The Democrats didn't do such a hot job if it either, but their candidate lost.

Mar 2019
Oklahoma
The same to everyone, regardless of their political positions. You choose the standard--just apply it the same way to everyone.
I've been out of pocket for a while . . . sorry for the late reply.

I think many do apply the same standard to everyone. Those that don't get the attention for some reason.