Ex-CIA Officer & 1996 Whistleblower Exposes Big Inconsistencies with Ukraine Whistleblower's Report

Dec 2014
The Milky Way
Adam Schiff may be in the middle of a conspiracy, and that would mean he violated federal laws.

When is a whistleblower report not a whistleblower report? To former CIA officer John Kiriakou, when it reads more like a legal document.

Kiriakou — who has firsthand experience with the whistleblower process — appeared on Tucker Carlson’s Fox News show on Monday and told the host that President Donald Trump should ask for an investigation of the Central Intelligence Agency over the nature of the Ukraine whistleblower report.

Carlson began the segment by noting that he felt “in a bunch of cases, CIA employees are acting as kind of political operatives,” not just in the Ukraine whistleblower scandal but also in the Trump/Russia investigation.

“Oh, and it’s getting worse and worse as time goes on,” Kiriakou said.

“Just look at the whistleblower complaint — and I use the word ‘whistleblower’ in quotation marks here. You know, I made a whistleblower complaint in 1996 about an illegal campaign contribution. I wrote a memo, I sent it to the [inspector general], he sent it to the Federal Elections Commission, it was done.”

May 2012
By the wall
Yep, since that became law it's more of a legal practice now instead of breaking information. Anyone can use that law to file certain complaints and it gives them certain protections, it doesn't mean they are revealing secret information.

All this "whistleblower" did was lodge a complaint with no actual knowledge of anything.

Dec 2014
The Milky Way
The embarrassment over Schiff now includes the WaPo giving him 4-Pinocchios. And rumors are swirling that Pelosi may remove Schiff as Chairman of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence.

Sep 2016
My own world
The Western Journal is a news and opinion website with story selection that always favors the right and is negative toward the left. I believe the IG and the ADOI

Maguire broke with Trump and his Republican supporters last week during an open hearing on Capitol Hill, defending the whistleblower and the intelligence committee watchdog who exposed contacts with Ukraine that could help lead to the President's impeachment.
"I believe that the whistleblower and the inspector general have acted in good faith throughout. I have every reason to believe that they have done everything by the book and followed the law," Maguire said while testifying before a key House committee.

Reactions: TennesseeRain

Lunchboxxy

Apr 2010
Oregon
What inconsistencies? There don’t seem to be any listed in your OP. Just whining that there is a whistleblower.

Pretty comical that the complain is that the whistleblower wrote the complaint too well.

I guess that’s what happens when the substance of the report has been corroborated. You have to nitpick about whatever silly thing you can think of.

Ugh! It sounded so professional and detailed! Sounds fishy to me! *burp* why does this legal document sound like a legal document?! *ball scratch*

Lunchboxxy

Apr 2010
Oregon
The embarrassment over Schiff now includes the WaPo giving him 4-Pinocchios. And rumors are swirling that Pelosi may remove Schiff as Chairman of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence.
Lolololol those rumors only exist in your head. There is a less than zero percent chance of that happening.

Ahahahahaha omg I cant breath. The things you will believe.

kmiller1610

Former Staff
Mar 2007
Can we do something constructive here?

My memory of whistle blowers is that they possess special or rare information that exposes corruption or illegalities and that the information and testimony of that person is protected until such time as that information and testimony can be officially exposed and put into the public record.

If you can use the law to protect a group of people who share a bunch of shared opinions based on separate bits of information that are neither special nor rare, who is blowing the whistle? And what exactly are you protecting?

I know I am missing something. Can you fill me in?

Convince me that the changes in this law are not just another example of the politicization of the government.

Lunchboxxy

Apr 2010
Oregon
Can we do something constructive here?

My memory of whistle blowers is that they possess special or rare information that exposes corruption or illegalities and that the information and testimony of that person is protected until such time as that information and testimony can be officially exposed and put into the public record.

If you can use the law to protect a group of people who share a bunch of shared opinions based on separate bits of information that are neither special nor rare, who is blowing the whistle? And what exactly are you protecting?

I know I am missing something. Can you fill me in?

Convince me that the changes in this law are not just another example of the politicization of the government.
what changes? What part of the law do you have issue with? That why are exposing something you don’t like?

highway234

Former Staff
Feb 2010
I've Got Nowhere Else to Go
i think if a "whistleblower" complaint went through "official channels,," you can basically assume it's fake, before you even start to consider that it's coming from a CIA agent, and the CIA's job is basically to foment foreign wars and entanglements and drum up support for them.

kmiller1610

Former Staff
Mar 2007
what changes? What part of the law do you have issue with? That why are exposing something you don’t like?
I think I described my concerns. And they have nothing to do with the nature of the complaint, but the classification of the complaintants as having a protected status.

Thanks for your non response.