Ex-wrestler testifies "Jim Jordan called me crying....crying".

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
(CNN)A man testified at an Ohio statehouse hearing Tuesday that Rep. Jim Jordan had called him and asked him to contradict the accounts of his own brother, a whistleblower and alleged victim of sexual abuse by an Ohio State University doctor.
Adam DiSabato's brother Mike said in 2018 that he was sexually abused by OSU doctor Richard Strauss while he was a wrestler there between 1987 and 1991, and that his assistant coach at the time, Jordan, an Ohio Republican, knew about the abuse, which Jordan has denied. Adam DiSabato was also a wrestler at OSU.
"Jim Jordan called me crying, crying. Groveling. On the 4th of July, begging me to go against my brother. Begging me. Crying for a half hour. That's the kind of cover-ups that's going on there," Adam DiSabato testified on Tuesday.

not surprising. Jim Jordan is just one creepy dude.

Last edited:

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Orangemanbad
(CNN)A man testified at an Ohio statehouse hearing Tuesday that Rep. Jim Jordan had called him and asked him to contradict the accounts of his own brother, a whistleblower and alleged victim of sexual abuse by an Ohio State University doctor.
Adam DiSabato's brother Mike said in 2018 that he was sexually abused by OSU doctor Richard Strauss while he was a wrestler there between 1987 and 1991, and that his assistant coach at the time, Jordan, an Ohio Republican, knew about the abuse, which Jordan has denied. Adam DiSabato was also a wrestler at OSU.
"Jim Jordan called me crying, crying. Groveling. On the 4th of July, begging me to go against my brother. Begging me. Crying for a half hour. That's the kind of cover-ups that's going on there," Adam DiSabato testified on Tuesday.

not surprising. Jim Jordan is just one creepy dude.
Of course it's true. You can tell.

Sep 2019
dfw, texas
have you ever noticed you never see trump ass kisser Jim "Bonehead" Jordan and the cartoon villain Skeletor in the same photograph? (by the way, Jordan, the 1950's called, they want their crew cut hairdo back)

jordan skeletor.png

Reactions: Davocrat
Dec 2019
Washington, D.C.
Why am I not surprised the impeachment antagonist was himself involved in criminal activity? This is no different than the GOP’ers who were having an affair calling for Clinton’s head for having an affair. The hypocrisy of the Right is well established and well known, but it still makes me sick.

Reactions: Isalexi