Exclusive: Gloria Allred Now Faces Two Bar Investigations for Alleged Misconduct

May 2012
By the wall
Well the great news here is that hopefully we won't have to have this woman in our faces with her fake tears any longer.

Looks like she will be out of business soon.

LawNewz.com has confirmed that famed attorney Gloria Allred is the subject of a second bar investigation into allegations of misconduct. The latest probe, in Washington, D.C., appears to center around her handling of a local television weatherman’s discrimination case. As we reported in March, Allred is also facing an investigation by the State Bar of California for alleged legal malpractice surrounding the same case.
https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/exclusive-gloria-allred-is-now-under-two-bar-investigations-for-alleged-misconduct/

Sep 2016
My own world
Yeah so she is getting sued by a client because he didn't win his lawsuit. WOW. It's the USA dude. How many time has Trump been sued? If you want to use this as a measure of how good or bad she is I guess she is doing great. If she is sued a few more hundred times she can become President.

May 2012
By the wall
Yeah so she is getting sued by a client because he didn't win his lawsuit. WOW. It's the USA dude. How many time has Trump been sued? If you want to use this as a measure of how good or bad she is I guess she is doing great. If she is sued a few more hundred times she can become President.
He hired her to sue CBS and she didn't tell him that she was working with CBS who is making a movie about her lol.

So the state bar is investigating her and she's going to have her license to practice yanked more than likely.

She withheld key evidence that would have helped her client so that CBS would win the case, which they did.

The drama series about her is still on track though.

Sep 2016
My own world
He hired her to sue CBS and she didn't tell him that she was working with CBS who is making a movie about her lol.

So the state bar is investigating her and she's going to have her license to practice yanked more than likely.

She withheld key evidence that would have helped her client so that CBS would win the case, which they did.

Like I said a few, a more hundred times of getting sued should make her great candidate to become President of the USA.

Sep 2016
My own world
She might as well, she won't have a day job soon.
Her daughter is a lawyer too so she can just turn her practise over to her and be President. Trump has set new rules. Its totally acceptable to still go on with the family business as long as on paper it is being controlled by the children. I'm sure if she becomes President she can arrange having several people use her daughters services and turn a profit. Hell maybe she can subcontract her daughter's law office to do work for the gov.t . Again this is a new thanks to Trump, its totally acceptable now for the President and his family to profit from the tax payer while still sitting in the Oval Office.

Last edited:
Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
She might as well, she won't have a day job soon.
I dunno, from the link, this is pretty common and not extremely compelling.

Is she a liberal? Could not believe the profound hatred that was being spewed her way, must of pissed off a few cons. Did she work for Hillary or something? That's all it normally takes.

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet

Her client made a complaint and they are investigating. The guy was fired because he wasnt good looking enough? Cry me a fucking river, get a facelift. Im pretty ugly too, them's the brakes.