Exclusive: Zarif threatens 'all-out war' in case of military strike on Iran

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS

Iran: Zarif threatens 'all-out war' in case of military strike after Saudi oil attack - CNN

Tehran, Iran (CNN)Iran's foreign minister has raised the specter of "all-out war" in the event of US or Saudi military strikes and that Saudi Arabia would have to fight "to the last American soldier."
Javad Zarif told CNN that Iran hoped to avoid conflict, adding that the country was willing to talk to its regional rivals Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. But the possibility of a return to negotiations with the US, however, would not happen unless Washington provided full sanctions relief as promised under the 2015 nuclear deal, Tehran's top diplomat said.
He again denied Tehran's involvement in weekend attacks on Saudi Arabia's oil facilities, which dramatically ratcheted up tensions in the region this week. Zarif said Yemen's Iranian-backed Houthi rebels, who claimed responsibility for the attack, have stepped up their military capabilities and are capable of conducting a sophisticated operation such as the one that knocked out half of the kingdom's energy production.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Iran clearly wants war. From these attacks to seizing tankers, they want war. Why do you think that is?

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.

Iran: Zarif threatens 'all-out war' in case of military strike after Saudi oil attack - CNN

Tehran, Iran (CNN)Iran's foreign minister has raised the specter of "all-out war" in the event of US or Saudi military strikes and that Saudi Arabia would have to fight "to the last American soldier."
Javad Zarif told CNN that Iran hoped to avoid conflict, adding that the country was willing to talk to its regional rivals Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. But the possibility of a return to negotiations with the US, however, would not happen unless Washington provided full sanctions relief as promised under the 2015 nuclear deal, Tehran's top diplomat said.
He again denied Tehran's involvement in weekend attacks on Saudi Arabia's oil facilities, which dramatically ratcheted up tensions in the region this week. Zarif said Yemen's Iranian-backed Houthi rebels, who claimed responsibility for the attack, have stepped up their military capabilities and are capable of conducting a sophisticated operation such as the one that knocked out half of the kingdom's energy production.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Iran clearly wants war. From these attacks to seizing tankers, they want war. Why do you think that is?
Sure they do...
That's why he said they were "willing to talk to it's regional rivals Saudi Arabia and the UAE.."
He claimed they would fight an all out war "in the event of US or Saudi military strikes."

Reactions: labrea

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
Does anyone buy that Iran did the attack? I don't. I don't see them doing something that stupid.

I just hope this is not a wag the dog situation or used as one.

Well they are siezing tankers as well and all during the iraq war, many of the ied's were labled "made in iran"....

Yes, I believe they did it, the reason, their government is about to collapse due to sanctions, this is the last act of a desperate regime.

Reactions: Buzz62
Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
Well they are siezing tankers as well and all during the iraq war, many of the ied's were labled "made in iran"....

Yes, I believe they did it, the reason, their government is about to collapse due to sanctions, this is the last act of a desperate regime.
Don't care if it's the last act of Henry V. It's not the exclusive problem of the US. *shrug*

Mar 2010
Indiana

So when are you signing up to be cannon fodder for the country that funded the 911 terrorists and was comprised of mostly Saudi's?

And don't forget they murdered an American based journalist.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
So when are you signing up to be cannon fodder for the country that funded the 911 terrorists and was comprised of mostly Saudi's?

1989... I was then fought in the gulf war, how about you? When did you serve?

I am against war with Iran, I think more sanctions, would do them in. I also support our energy independence and think we should tell the house of saud to go pound sand they are just as bad as Iran.