Extremely Wealthy, Extremely Liberal school district segregated black kids

Jan 2014
California
Bump for those who always contend institutional racism is a myth.
Mr. boontito,

It has never been a myth for the very wealthy, very liberal sections of Marin County. It is a well known, but hidden, fact that they ghettoize their minorities in Marin City. I mean, they need the low cost labor, but they don't want them hanging around their tony neighborhoods.

Jul 2014
midwest
Created a school specifically for them, then took resources from it and funneled it to a rich white school.

https://ktla.com/2019/08/09/wealthy-bay-area-suburb-agrees-to-desegregate-school-that-state-found-was-created-for-low-income-minority-children/

Hey, liberals love black people....just as long as they don't come into their neighborhoods and try to attend their schools.
Sounds like Pelosi territory.

I'm sure she'll fix this problem immediately.

Or, maybe not...

Jan 2014
California
Sounds like Pelosi territory.

I'm sure she'll fix this problem immediately.

Or, maybe not...
Mr. Miller,

Used to be. She was redistricted into just the city and county of San Francisco, with the most segregated school system in the State.

Mar 2019
Texas
Try building low income housing in a wealthy liberal neighborhood and see what happens.

The left wants the rest of us to do as they tell us, but they never apply the same standards to themselves.

Reactions: excalibur
Jul 2014
midwest
Try building low income housing in a wealthy liberal neighborhood and see what happens.

The left wants the rest of us to do as they tell us, but they never apply the same standards to themselves.
Some of the richest people are the worst, or best at telling everyone else how to live, but not applying the same standard to themselves.

The richest are often the greediest, too.

Mar 2019
Texas
Some of the richest people are the worst, or best at telling everyone else how to live, but not applying the same standard to themselves.

The richest are often the greediest, too.

I doubt I will ever know what it is like to be rich, but if I was I would still donate money to worthy causes.

The most important thing is that I am allowed to give my money to less fortunate people voluntarily rather than having the government tell me I have to hand it over.