Extremely Wealthy, Extremely Liberal school district segregated black kids

Jul 2014
midwest
I doubt I will ever know what it is like to be rich, but if I was I would still donate money to worthy causes.

The most important thing is that I am allowed to give my money to less fortunate people voluntarily rather than having the government tell me I have to hand it over.
Some have no problem telling us little people how we must spend our money.

Dec 2014
The Milky Way
Try building low income housing in a wealthy liberal neighborhood and see what happens.

The left wants the rest of us to do as they tell us, but they never apply the same standards to themselves.

What they did years ago in Yonkers, NY. With the federal judge presiding over that debacle who lived on a many acre property in very upscale Pound Ridge. They are miserable bastards who hate America and only care about their little compounds. The rest can eat cake.

Jan 2007
Try building low income housing in a wealthy liberal neighborhood and see what happens.

The left wants the rest of us to do as they tell us, but they never apply the same standards to themselves.
Castro when he was head of HUD under obamer was well known for putting poor blacks into whitey neighborhoods in the suburbs.

Jul 2019
Atlanta

Why do you think they opened all those cheesy religious academies in the 1970s?

White fundamentalist, conservative schools were popping up like mushrooms and none of them were accredited.