F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia

Jun 2018
Florida
Oh yeah, that's another lie Trump told during the campaign. He said he never had anything to do with Russia. Never had any business dealings with them. He's a lying liar.
I don't have enough hours in the day to list all the lies told by Democrats over the past year. The spiked punch bowl - my favorite. Live in glass house - don't throw stones..

Another Kavanaugh accuser admits to fabricating rape story

Oct 2011
Washington State
Oh yeah right! "It ties everything together." HA HAHA HA HA!!!!!!

What witch hunters don't get, is that NOBODY in America is paying ANY ATTENTION to this dopey hoax. Everybody knows it's a silly scam, and they've known right from the beginning. A while back a study was done about the top 20 issues that Americans are concerned about. Russian collusion didn't even show up on the chart. It was rated at less than 1%.
I wish I still had that link. It's in the forum here somewhere, posted about 3 months ago.

I can't believe anybody is still yammering about this idiocy. Mueller was laughingstock months ago.
I think we may find out the FBI had their suspicions before he fired Comey. He was pro Russia on the campaign trail too.

Then he met with Russia the next day and told them Comey was a nut job. No American press was allowed in the room. Hmmmm.....but Russian press was.

Then Trump asked Russia to find Hillary's emails.

Then there was the strange meeting in Helsinki.

Troops out of Syria. Russia liked that.

Sanctions removed. Russia liked that too.

Are you kidding? Trump's actions speak louder than your words. I don't know about the wall on the boarder but the bricks in the wall around Trump are closing in.

MMMMwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaahahaha.

Jun 2018
Florida
I think we may find out the FBI had their suspicions before he fired Comey. He was pro Russia on the campaign trail too.

Then he met with Russia the next day and told them Comey was a nut job. No American press was allowed in the room. Hmmmm.....but Russian press was.

Then Trump asked Russia to find Hillary's emails.

Then there was the strange meeting in Helsinki..

Are you kidding? Trump's actions speak louder than your words. I don't know about the wall on the boarder but the bricks in the wall around Trump are closing in.

MMMMwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaahahaha.
What you are calling "The FBI" was a swamp filled with Obama holdovers who were conspiring to frame Trump and clear Hillary Clinton. (dozens of them now FIRED and RESIGNED) This thread is a laughingstock.

My only question is will Trump run for a third term in 2024. I'd say his chances are excellent. :D

Oct 2011
Washington State
What you are calling "The FBI" was a swamp filled with Obama holdovers who were conspiring to frame Trump and clear Hillary Clinton. (dozens of them now FIRED and RESIGNED) This thread is a laughingstock.

My only question is will Trump run for a third term in 2024. I'd say his chances are excellent. :D
Again.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
Jun 2018
Florida
I got to give you credit for hanging in there @rwb72. It's been a bad week for Trump.
I don't think so. I kind of liked it when Nancy and Chucky sat down and said "No wall", and before they even got seated comfortably in thier chairs, Trump walked out and said "Bye Bye" :lol:

Next on the agenda >> US Army Corps of Engineers (my old unit) :D Gonna be great seeing that wall standing across that whole Mexican border. That will make it 78 countries in the world with a border wall.