F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia

Jun 2018
Florida
Trump proudly took responsibility and said he was proud to shutdown the government over his Vanity Wall. Enough said.
NO. That's NOT enough said, even though you would like to DISHONESTLY PORTRAY it that way. the very next day, Trump called it >> "Schumer's Shutdown" And he has called it that ever since, and so so do the American people.

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
Dude! NOBODY in America is buying this Russia gobbledogook. Not in 2017. Not in 2018. Not in 2019. Not in 2020. Got it ?

As the latest survey from Gallup shows: when asked what the most important problem facing the nation is, Russia did not even warrant a 1% - and worse still, it is declining in importance from there.

View attachment 20720
Stop calling me dude, dude. I'm not a dude.

Just because people are more worried about other issues doesn't mean they believe Trump didn't collude with Russia.

Singularity

Former Staff
Oct 2009
Kansas
It's obvious that certain Americans have an indoctrinated irrational fear of Russia and anything Russian. And as Trump is anti-establishment, he's on the receiving end of their paroxysm behaviour.

A lying liar? So that's the truth then!! Classic, lol.
How is it some people still don't know that Trump is the establishment now? He has command of the government. Mueller is pretty much the only exception, and Mueller is ultimately unable, by government policy, to take action against Trump himself or anyone Trump is able to pardon.

Like it might've been accurate to call Trump "anti establishment" in the first few months of his presidency, or even in the first year. But he has thoroughly turned over the government now, replaced all of the shot callers, he sets the policy, he makes things happen, the government dances to his tune. He is dumb as shit and ridiculously ineffective in using this power, but the power still exists. His incompetence is our saving grace.

Stop repeating this ridiculous b.s. He's the president of the United States.

Jul 2017
U.S.A.
NO. That's NOT enough said, even though you would like to DISHONESTLY PORTRAY it that way. the very next day, Trump called it >> "Schumer's Shutdown" And he has called it that ever since, and so so do the American people.
Your retirement community is NOT America. :lol:

A growing number of Americans blame Trump for shutdown: Reuters-Ipsos poll | Reuters

The national opinion poll, which ran from Jan. 1 to Jan. 7, found that 51 percent of adults believe Trump “deserves most of the blame” for the shutdown, which entered its 18th day on Tuesday. That is up 4 percentage points from a similar poll that ran from Dec. 21 to 25.
Another 32 percent blame congressional Democrats for the shutdown and 7 percent blame congressional Republicans, according to the poll.

Jan 2016
Colorado
So what ? So do some of my family's assets. In addition to Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Germany, Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania.
NONE of those countries is hostile to America. Russia is. Russia is DEEPLY HOSTILE to America. Wake up and smell the road apples. They're very fresh this morning, and you can't even get out of bed without stepping in them.

Jul 2017
U.S.A.
NONE of those countries is hostile to America. Russia is. Russia is DEEPLY HOSTILE to America. Wake up and smell the road apples. They're very fresh this morning, and you can't even get out of bed without stepping in them.
But.. but Trump said Russia and Putin were cool. :lol:

Jun 2018
Florida
Stop calling me dude, dude. I'm not a dude.

Just because people are more worried about other issues doesn't mean they believe Trump didn't collude with Russia.
That's exactly what it means. And why did I delete out your USA today poll ? 2 reasons. First, USA Today is a prime Trump-basher publication part of the laughingstock, liberal, fake-news media. Secondly, are you not aware that polls generally are a joke, because, in general, conservatives don't respond to them ? They typically have about 75% response from liberals, the rest made up of independents and conservatives. That's because conservatives regard pollers as part of the fake-news media, and don't want to have anything to do with them.

Pretty amazing that liberals didn't learn that after the 2016 election fiasco when polls predicted a Hillary victory. But then, if liberals avoid conservative media (as they are ordered to do), and only see stuff like CNN, MSNBC, etc, they would have no one to tell them this. Lucky for them, they have Political Hotwire, and posters like me to inform them. You're welcome, you guys. :D

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
That's exactly what it means. And why did I delete out your USA today poll ? 2 reasons. First, USA Today is a prime Trump-basher publication part of the laughingstock, liberal, fake-news media. Secondly, are you not aware that polls generally are a joke, because, in general, conservatives don't respond to them ? They typically have about 75% response from liberals, the rest made up of independents and conservatives. That's because conservatives regard pollers as part of the fake-news media, and don't want to have anything to do with them.

Pretty amazing that liberals didn't learn that after the 2016 election fiasco when polls predicted a Hillary victory. But then, if liberals avoid conservative media (as they are ordered to do), and only see stuff like CNN, MSNBC, etc, they would have no one to tell them this. Lucky for them, they have Political Hotwire, and posters like me to inform them. You're welcome, you guys. :D
You have some serious shocks coming to you. You are on the wrong side of history and you're going to look as bad as these folks look today.

Sep 2013
On a hill
With Obama's people filling up the FBI, that's when Trump's people got trouble. But guess what. Those Obama people are now gone, with more of them being drained out every week. And more of Trump's judges sitting on federal benches each month.
Oh, let's not forget the US Supreme Court. How are you feeling today, Ruthie ?

Justice Ginsburg’s Failing Health

Trump gearing up to replace Ginsburg with ‘brutal confirmation fight’ should her health fail
Youre making this sound like the kind of purge a dictator would carry out.