F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia

Jun 2018
Florida
NONE of those countries is hostile to America. Russia is. Russia is DEEPLY HOSTILE to America. Wake up and smell the road apples. They're very fresh this morning, and you can't even get out of bed without stepping in them.
Russia is only hostile to America as a result of Democrats' hostility to Russia. Before Democrats got the idea that Trump wanted to try to make friends with Russia (and join in coalition against ISIS), Democrats weren't so anti-Russia. Just like with the wall, it seems like anything that Trump will be OK with, Democrats believe they have to be against.

Sep 2013
On a hill
NO. That's NOT enough said, even though you would like to DISHONESTLY PORTRAY it that way. the very next day, Trump called it >> "Schumer's Shutdown" And he has called it that ever since, and so so do the American people.
More Americans blame Trump for the government shutdown
Percentage of respondents who most blame President Trump for the partial government shutdown

snip

The two YouGov polls found a 4-point increase in those blaming Trump. There was a 4-point increase among registered voters who most blamed Trump in the two Morning Consult polls. And surveys from Reuters/Ipsosalso found a 4-point increase.

As for where Democrats stand in the blame-game, Morning Consult found a 2-point increase in those who blame them the most between their two polls, while Ipsos/Reuters found a 1-point drop and YouGov found a 3-point drop.

Trump Has Lost Ground In The Shutdown Blame Game

Sep 2013
On a hill
That's exactly what it means. And why did I delete out your USA today poll ? 2 reasons. First, USA Today is a prime Trump-basher publication part of the laughingstock, liberal, fake-news media. Secondly, are you not aware that polls generally are a joke, because, in general, conservatives don't respond to them ? They typically have about 75% response from liberals, the rest made up of independents and conservatives. That's because conservatives regard pollers as part of the fake-news media, and don't want to have anything to do with them.

Pretty amazing that liberals didn't learn that after the 2016 election fiasco when polls predicted a Hillary victory. But then, if liberals avoid conservative media (as they are ordered to do), and only see stuff like CNN, MSNBC, etc, they would have no one to tell them this. Lucky for them, they have Political Hotwire, and posters like me to inform them. You're welcome, you guys. :D
It could be that trump has earned the bashing - just a thought.

Hillary got almost 3 million more votes than trump.

Jun 2018
Florida
Percentage of respondents who most blame President Trump for the partial government shutdown

The two YouGov polls found a 4-point increase in those blaming Trump. There was a 4-point increase among registered voters who most blamed Trump in the two Morning Consult polls. And surveys from Reuters/Ipsosalso found a 4-point increase.

As for where Democrats stand in the blame-game, Morning Consult found a 2-point increase in those who blame them the most between their two polls, while Ipsos/Reuters found a 1-point drop and YouGov found a 3-point drop.

Trump Has Lost Ground In The Shutdown Blame Game
I guess what I just informed you about polls, flew right over your head.