F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia

Apr 2010
Oregon
Forget Republicans, why is the FBI sitting on evidence of treason in the Oval Office and not rushing it to Congress?
What are they going to do, let him serve out a full term?
Does the FBI usually take information to congress? I don’t think that’s how the FBI works.

The FBI investigates. The DOJ prosecutes. The investigation began after Comey was axed. So did the special council appointment. That’s who the evidence would go to, not congress

Oct 2018
Somewhere they can't find me.
As far as anyone knows, it's been none. Not even Congressional Democrats have made a peep. Is the FBI sitting around going "There's a Russian agent in the White House but the important thing is to take your time with the investigation. Let him have a full term. How much damage could he possibly do?"

Because it's now part of Mueller's investigation.

Guess they didn't mention that on whatever fringe site you get your news from.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
As far as anyone knows, it's been none. Not even Congressional Democrats have made a peep. Is the FBI sitting around going "There's a Russian agent in the White House but the important thing is to take your time with the investigation. Let him have a full term. How much damage could he possibly do?"
yeah. They haven't made a peep because they can't comment on it.
Trump's lawyers said they didn't even know. Mueller took over the investigation. The DOJ is under the control of Republican's. Including , Trump's own appointees. So......

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
Because the FBI handed off the investigation to Muller and his complete investigation isn't complete yet.

Did you not bother to read the OP??

So tell us what YOU think Mac - instead of trying to put some kind of blame on the Democrats for a change. .

Jun 2018
Florida
Because the FBI handed off the investigation to Muller and his complete investigation isn't complete yet.

Did you not bother to read the OP??

So tell us what YOU think Mac - instead of trying to put some kind of blame on the Democrats for a change. .
Mueller's "investigation" is not likely to EVER be completed, because it never was begun. That is, it never has been an investigation, but is just a charade, to cast Trump in a negatively, suspicious light, so as to detract approval from him, and help a Democrat win in 2020.

I'm betting when the 2020 election arrives, this so-called "investigation" ruse will still be going on.