Facebook glitch reveals who is running Greta Thunberg's social media...

Oct 2019
Earth
No offense, I regularly get accused of making convoluted arguments, now THIS is a power example of a convoluted argument.

I will use what my mother and lots of my friends mother's used when we tried to excuse our own actions by trying to point what other kids parents let them do.

My mom (and dad) would ask me if I was the friend I was referring to, to try to excuse my own actions and would ask me if they were my friends parents.

In both cases the answer was irrefutably, "no". Thus, I and my friends could not excuse our own actions based on our attempts to excuse them because somone else and someone else's parents, let them do what our parents would not let us do, for what we now all came to understand, were very good reasons.
What you're not getting; coal, gas, oil burning for energy, when we build a plant they must meet EPA guidelines which means that they must eliminate over 95% of the particulates. This involves installing all sorts of filters, regulators, analysis equipment, fail safes and other systems.

When they install these systems in the more heavily polluted regions, the install generator, the fuel tank and a straight pipe. 0 filtration.

Jun 2013
Here
No offense, I regularly get accused of making convoluted arguments, now THIS is a power example of a convoluted argument.

What you're not getting; coal, gas, oil burning for energy, when we build a plant they must meet EPA guidelines which means that they must eliminate over 95% of the particulates. This involves installing all sorts of filters, regulators, analysis equipment, fail safes and other systems.

When they install these systems in the more heavily polluted regions, the install generator, the fuel tank and a straight pipe. 0 filtration.
You seem to be a little slow......or just another Trump/Putin shill/troll trying to spread BS.....

It's not the political thing some have made it and try to perpetuate as a "liberal" undertaking and "hoax".

See "Better Energy Choices" among the rest of it....

Last edited:
Jul 2013
On a happy trail
I never considered Ayn Rand crazy. Hmmmm.... Now POE was kinda crazy. Ambrose Bierce? Maybe. What's your point?
What would you think is the point of posting that "crazy" and illiterate are not the same?

CtC

Mar 2019
California
What would you think is the point of posting that "crazy" and illiterate are not the same?
So Greta is crazy AND illiterate? I can see that. Anything else? PS--She dropped out of school. Lots of SMART folks do that. Right?

Aug 2018
Vancouver
Goes to show what happens to crazy brats who throw tantrums in public. Her PARENTS made her the FACE of the fake Global Warming. Just as the MEDIA made AOC the face of the NEW Dem Party.
Yeah. Goes to show.

Wait. What goes to show? Nothing has happened.

Someone saw that a teenagers dad has access to their social media.

Is that a consequence? I guess that would be a punishment to a teenaged girl.

"Eat your broccoli or I'll tell everyone I have access to your Facebook" .

Incidently, I work with people in their late 20s and they do NOT use Facebook.