Facebook glitch reveals who is running Greta Thunberg's social media...

CtC

Mar 2019
California
Yeah. Goes to show.

Wait. What goes to show? Nothing has happened.

Someone saw that a teenagers dad has access to their social media.

Is that a consequence? I guess that would be a punishment to a teenaged girl.

"Eat your broccoli or I'll tell everyone I have access to your Facebook" .

Incidently, I work with people in their late 20s and they do NOT use Facebook.
Screaming at the UN is not "Working with people". And dropping out of school ain't the action of a genius.

Oct 2019
Earth
You seem to be a little slow......or just another Trump/Putin shill/troll trying to spread BS.....

It's not the political thing some have made it and try to perpetuate as a "liberal" undertaking and "hoax".

See "Better Energy Choices" among the rest of it....
Their clean efforts are about the equivalent of environmental standards from the 80's.

That's what I call slow progress. The only reason they even are bothering with those minimal standards is cause their fucking rivers kept lighting on fire.

Jun 2013
Here
W
Their clean efforts are about the equivalent of environmental standards from the 80's.

That's what I call slow progress. The only reason they even are bothering with those minimal standards is cause their fucking rivers kept lighting on fire.
Why ignore the fact that Trump is taking us back to when our own rivers caught on fire and China is moving to improve and mitigate its environmental problems or are you not aware of what most informed and intelligent Americans are aware of? Are you American?

There seems something quite suspicious about people who appear to intentionally ignore facts placed right in front of them (and everyone else) to see.

Once again, we are NOT China and we can lead the world in innovation and technology to wean ourselves away from the faily obvious culprits contributing to climate change resulting from human populations and activities. Our current President has chosen to move in the opposite direction of progress.

Leadership is all about leading, not making excuses for NOT leading because someone else is doing bad and following their example. China has done bad, no less that we did and would still be (and might again, under Trump) were it not for all the people who recognized the importance of a healthy relatively stable environment and human alterations to any part of the globe's environment (including its atmosphere) . It's very weird and absurd that anyone has turned this into a partisan issue. There is not "conservative air" and "liberal air".....conservatives and liberals, wherever they are, breath the same local air that the global atmosphere is comprised of in toto. If your local or the global air is polluted, it doen't just affect liberals or conservatives, it affects everyone. If humans are doing things in large enough numbers that alter what would occur were they not to exist, then they all, not just "liberals" or "conservatives" are subjected to any negative effects of doing so, all are.

Once we realize that, the it is a matter of realizing how ludicrous it is to go back to harming our environment instead of mitigating our worst effects while at the same time, innovating and changing to innovations that work toward a sustainable environment fo rthe very reasons it would also sustain humanity, unless of course, if we prefer to commit suicide, regardless of whether we do it quickly or slowly. Future generations (the ones many of us claim to love) will curse us for leaving them what all the money in the world cannot buy once it is gone.

If any humans are willing to trade their lives for jobs, I can hook them up with manufacturers of toxic chemicals to be employed to test just how toxic those chemicals are, to humans. Its a job and one that likely might pay a lot, since the likelihood of having to pay you as an employee over many years, is not likely to be high. You'll have made a lot of money, but be dead. Good trade off, no?

Last edited:
Reactions: Blueneck
Oct 2019
Earth
W

Why ignore the fact that Trump is taking us back to when our own rivers caught on fire and China is moving to improve and mitigate its environmental problems or are you not aware of what most informed and intelligent Americans are aware of? Are you American?

There seems something quite suspicious about people who appear to intentionally ignore facts placed right in front of them (and everyone else) to see.

Once again, we are NOT China and we can lead the world in innovation and technology to wean ourselves away from the faily obvious culprits contributing to climate change resulting from human populations and activities. Our current President has chosen to move in the opposite direction of progress.

Leadership is all about leading, not making excuses for NOT leading because someone else is doing bad and following their example. China has done bad, no less that we did and would still be (and might again, under Trump) were it not for all the people who recognized the importance of a healthy relatively stable environment and human alterations to any part of the globe's environment (including its atmosphere) . It's very weird and absurd that anyone has turned this into a partisan issue. There is not "conservative air" and "liberal air".....conservatives and liberals, wherever they are, breath the same local air that the global atmosphere is comprised of in toto. If your local or the global air is polluted, it doen't just affect liberals or conservatives, it affects everyone. If humans are doing things in large enough numbers that alter what would occur were they not to exist, then they all, not just "liberals" or "conservatives" are subjected to any negative effects of doing so, all are.

Once we realize that, the it is a matter of realizing how ludicrous it is to go back to harming our environment instead of mitigating our worst effects while at the same time, innovating and changing to innovations that work toward a sustainable environment fo rthe very reasons it would also sustain humanity, unless of course, if we prefer to commit suicide, regardless of whether we do it quickly or slowly. Future generations (the ones many of us claim to love) will curse us for leaving them what all the money in the world cannot buy once it is gone.

If any humans are willing to trade their lives for jobs, I can hook them up with manufacturers of toxic chemicals to be employed to test just how toxic those chemicals are, to humans. Its a job and one that likely might pay a lot, since the likelihood of having to pay you as an employee over many years, is not likely to be high. You'll have made a lot of money, but be dead. Good trade off, no?
How about this way; you can preach against alcohol to the person who might have a bit too much some weekends, there might be a case there. When it comes to the expense of the 40oz a day alcoholic who drinks and drives regardless, the streets aren't going to be made any safer.

CtC

Mar 2019
California
W

Since there is no such thing,what is the point? Just a Dem scam to divert from REAL issues like Drug Prices.

Jun 2013
Here
How about this way; you can preach against alcohol to the person who might have a bit too much some weekends, there might be a case there. When it comes to the expense of the 40oz a day alcoholic who drinks and drives regardless, the streets aren't going to be made any safer.
Are you in denial about what direction Trump is taking the U.S. and what direction China is taking.

You appear to be addicted to Trump, either making excuses for his behavior or ignoring them as if you can't see them.

Everyone else sees. Just like they see how hard it is for the addicted to break free of their denial about what the root of many of their problems are.

I have to hand it to people who find the strength it takes to stop denying (because the short highs of the substance they are abusing, holds them in its grip) and seek help to put their denial of their addiction (the root of many of their problems) behind them and face up to reality.

The same with people who deny reality for any reason when it becomes an obsessive form of denial for fear of reality. Those who quit denying reality and face up to it have better chance of survival and adapting to a reality that is far less harmful to them than living in denial. Denial doesn't make the problem go away. It only neglects a chance to find better ways to deal with it.

Denial of climate change or denial of a President that is doing all in his power to go exacerbate it will not solve the reality of climate change. Facing up to its reality gives us all a fighting chance to do something about it.

CtC

Mar 2019
California
Are you in denial about what direction Trump is taking the U.S. and what direction China is taking.

You appear to be addicted to Trump, either making excuses for his behavior or ignoring them as if you can't see them.

Everyone else sees. Just like they see how hard it is for the addicted to break free of their denial about what the root of many of their problems are.

I have to hand it to people who find the strength it takes to stop denying (because the short highs of the substance they are abusing, holds them in its grip) and seek help to put their denial of their addiction (the root of many of their problems) behind them and face up to reality.

The same with people who deny reality for any reason when it becomes an obsessive form of denial for fear of reality. Those who quit denying reality and face up to it have better chance of survival and adapting to a reality that is far less harmful to them than living in denial. Denial doesn't make the problem go away. It only neglects a chance to find better ways to deal with it.

Denial of climate change or denial of a President that is doing all in his power to go exacerbate it will not solve the reality of climate change. Facing up to its reality gives us all a fighting chance to do something about it.
ISIS crushed. Great economy. Great Market. Lower TAX. Less job killing Regulations. Energy independent. 8 MILLION new JOBS. Looks like a good direction. Out of Iran deal. Out of that asinine PARIS deal. Replaced NAFTA with a good deal. Good UNILATERAL with Japan. Will be one with Brittian as soon as Brexit happens. But he doesn't "ACT Presidential". Boo friggin' HOO.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Somewhere below 14th and East.
Then there is this.......

"Some people have been asking who manages this page. First of all, since last spring I only use Facebook to repost what I write on my Twitter and Instagram accounts."

"Since I have chosen not to be on Facebook personally ( I tried early on but decided it wasn’t for me) I use my father Svantes account to repost content, because you need an account to moderate a Facebook page. The rest that is shared on Facebook is reposted from Twitter and Instagram by the guy who founded the Greta Thunberg Facebook page long before I knew it existed. His name is Adarsh Prathap and he lives in India. Since a lot of people thought it was my official page in the beginning I asked if I could co-manage it and he said yes.
All texts posted on my Facebook page has of course been written by me, just like everything else. "

Just for comparison sake, let's take one of Trump's Tweets from today and compare the number of likes he got, vs. those Greta got.

Trump's pal Putin is still working to keep Trump stay in office.....

"The Internet Research Agency, based in Saint Petersburg and described as a troll farm, created thousands of social media accounts that purported to be Americans supporting radical political groups, and planned or promoted events in support of Trump and against Clinton; they reached millions of social media users between 2013 and 2017. Fabricated articles and disinformation were spread from Russian government-controlled media, and promoted on social media. Additionally, computer hackers affiliated with the Russian military intelligence service (GRU) infiltrated information systems of the Democratic National Committee (DNC), the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC), and Clinton campaign officials, notably chairman John Podesta, and publicly released stolen files and emails through DCLeaks, Guccifer 2.0 and WikiLeaks during the election campaign. Finally, several individuals connected to Russia contacted various Trump campaign associates, offering business opportunities to the Trump Organization and damaging information on Clinton. Russian government officials have denied involvement in any of the hacks or leaks."

It would be quite interesting to have a true picture of who we all are as posters and what it might reveal about what's behind our postings.

No doubt there are those in the U.S. who can already see this and are already aware of what's behind where we are coming from and where we are truly coming from, geographically.

Would be interesting to see Trump's tax returns, as in the one's he said he would release, before he began to make lame excuses for not doing so.

so we just take her word? I call bullshit.