Facebook glitch reveals who is running Greta Thunberg's social media...

Mar 2019
Texas
This is true.

Leftism is the biggest threat this Great Nation faces today.

Too bad there isn't a genetic test that could determine if a child is likely to grow up to be a brain dead lefty.

If there was, that would be one of the few instances where I would be in favor of a 1st term abortion.

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Ok you included everyone - happy now?

Now your turn to answer my questions

Not that I expect you do so, because you dodge direct questions all the time.

And I have no idea why you still seem to think she is some mindless robot. Again kids with Asberger's tend to be really smart in the things that interest them.
That was just acknowledging that I included that paragraph. You didn't admit that you were wrong to say that I didn't. How did you miss that anyways? It's not like it was hidden. Were you not paying attention or were you purposely lying?

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
And we all have big noses. And we are all good with money. Is that it?
You sound like Trump....

Speaking at the Israeli American Council in Hollywood, Florida, on Saturday night, Trump hit all of his favorite anti-Semitic tropes before a room full of Jewish people. He started off by once again invoking the age-old cliché about “dual loyalty,” saying there are Jews who “don’t love Israel enough.” After that warm-up he dove right into the stereotype about Jews and money, telling the group: “A lot of you are in the real estate business, because I know you very well. You’re brutal killers, not nice people at all,” he said. “But you have to vote for me—you have no choice. You’re not gonna vote for Pocahontas, I can tell you that. You’re not gonna vote for the wealth tax. Yeah, let’s take 100% of your wealth away!” (It feels beside the point that neither Elizabeth Warren nor any other Democratic candidate has proposed a 100% wealth tax.) He continued: “Some of you don’t like me. Some of you I don’t like at all, actually. And you’re going to be my biggest supporters because you’re going to be out of business in about 15 minutes if they get it. So I don’t have to spend a lot of time on that.”

Reactions: Panzareta
Apr 2014
Maryland
The worst polluters are China, and most of the way through africa (mostly the types of places that would kill the thumbergs if they tried preaching at them). Preaching at the areas with the best pollution ratios, the highest performance standards, and those that put the most efforts into minimizing and regulating pollution, it's too late, we already bought in.
youre right, she shouldn’t open dialogue about the dangers to our world because China may not like it. (Sarcasm alert) That’s even more reason to respect her tenacity

Apr 2014
Maryland
This post clarifies everything. Anyone who doubles down on the claim that Greta doesn't write her own posts is standing out on a thin limb. Thanks.
I am sure her posts are edited which is a good thing or else she could sound like an idiot like Trump tweeting.

• Haha
Reactions: OldGaffer
Apr 2014
Maryland
That's not what the link you provided says. It says the only thing that the Facebook glitch showed who edited the post. Seems to me you have jumped from that to the assumption that it means someone else wrote them. There is simply no evidence to support your assumption that she didn't write them herself even though someone else may have edited them because of some grammatical or punctuation error.
I wrote a book and editors edited it. Does that mean I didn’t write it? Does that mean what I said in it is not valid? they Don’t know the difference