Facebook glitch reveals who is running Greta Thunberg's social media...

May 2007
your place
I already said that I think climate change is happening. I just don't think that it's as dire as the alarmists claim. One reason for that is because the politicians and celebrities who lecture everyone else about climate change certainly don't act like it's an existential threat. They still fly around in private jets, live in multiple resource consuming mansions and eat steak dinners. But we're supposed to forget about that because one teenager travels by boat.

I realize that you're all geared up to argue with a denier on behalf of your little messiah. It's almost as if you're dealing in stereotypes and generalizations. Sorry. You'll just have to find someone else for that.

And this thread has been a display of adoration. Just look at how offended you were at the idea that Greta mentally developes at the same rate as anyone else. Anything less than adoration meet with indignant howls of protest by the left. "You're insulting her!!!!!"

I am not the one reciting right wing talking points. You seem to think mischaracterizing what other people say is a valid tactic. I have called people out when they have attacked Trump, does that mean he is my “messiah” also.

You are just saying the same unoriginal crap over and over. Did you honestly get offended by Greta Thunberg on your own of was it something that was fed to you?

May 2013
N Oregon Coast
More like I don't jump through hoops for people who don't honestly debate.
If you're just going to answer for me then I should just leave it to you and your little straw men.
When I think of “Honest Debate” - YOU are top o mind!:zany:

NOW ... IF u can provide evidence of even FIFTY arrests in AU for arson, then I’ll kick out $50 to PH,

GO

HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA
Wow

I guess you keep missing this part

As firefighters battle wildfires across Australia, police in New South Wales have arrested dozens of people for offenses related to fires, including 24 for deliberately lighting fires and three for looting fire-ravaged communities.

The big picture:
NSW police said in a statement Monday that officers have taken legal action against 183 people for fire-related offenses since Nov. 8, including for "allegedly discarding a lighted cigarette or match on land."

So again, your posted headline is misleading.

Only 24 have been arrested for actual arson.

HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA
Lol you can't even address what people actually say. You have to dishonesty paraphrase it.
Again, proof I won't answer direct questions

Now do you actually want to answer them, or are you just going to keep posting lame things again?

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
I am not the one reciting right wing talking points. You seem to think mischaracterizing what other people say is a valid tactic. I have called people out when they have attacked Trump, does that mean he is my “messiah” also.

You are just saying the same unoriginal crap over and over. Did you honestly get offended by Greta Thunberg on your own of was it something that was fed to you?
And you just keep repeating emotional arguments that have no relation to facts.
You people can't even make up your minds. Half of you say in attacking her and the other half are saying that I'm showing phony concern. Which is it?

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Wow

I guess you keep missing this part

As firefighters battle wildfires across Australia, police in New South Wales have arrested dozens of people for offenses related to fires, including 24 for deliberately lighting fires and three for looting fire-ravaged communities.

The big picture:
NSW police said in a statement Monday that officers have taken legal action against 183 people for fire-related offenses since Nov. 8, including for "allegedly discarding a lighted cigarette or match on land."

So again, your posted headline is misleading.

Only 24 have been arrested for actual arson.
LMAO! You're making my point for me. Someone tossing a cigarette isn't climate change.

I guess when you're more worried about pushing an agenda than the truth you'll miss details like that.

HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA
LMAO! You're making my point for me. Someone tossing a cigarette isn't climate change.

Can you seriously be that uninformed about Climate Change?

I guess the answer is yes

And again, will not admit that your headline was very misleading.

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Again, proof I won't answer direct questions

Now do you actually want to answer them, or are you just going to keep posting lame things again?
Why should anyone have a good faith discussion with you when you repeatedly are dishonest about what they say?

May 2007
your place
And you just keep repeating emotional arguments that have no relation to facts.
You people can't even make up your minds. Half of you say in attacking her and the other half are saying that I'm showing phony concern. Which is it?

Here is how original you are:

“...Other right-wing critics haven't attacked Thunberg herself, but rather have suggested that the adults around the teenage activist are manipulating her for political gain.

DeSmog U.K., an environmental organization, published a piece suggesting that a significant amount of the criticism against Thunberg is being coordinated by pro-deregulation officials, business leaders and media personalities who support Brexit.

"...a large subsection of the commentariat driving the abuse of Greta is part of an established network of radical free-marketeer lobby groups — a network that has firm ties to the fossil fuel industry and funders of climate science denial," the organization wrote.”