Facebook glitch reveals who is running Greta Thunberg's social media...

HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA
Why should anyone have a good faith discussion with you when you repeatedly are dishonest about what they say?

I'm not the one here making fake claims - that would be you

Again, tell us how you got that adults are "using" her when the article you posted said no such thing. And again, how Facebook actually works has been explained to you multiple times.

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Here is how original you are:

“...Other right-wing critics haven't attacked Thunberg herself, but rather have suggested that the adults around the teenage activist are manipulating her for political gain.

DeSmog U.K., an environmental organization, published a piece suggesting that a significant amount of the criticism against Thunberg is being coordinated by pro-deregulation officials, business leaders and media personalities who support Brexit.

"...a large subsection of the commentariat driving the abuse of Greta is part of an established network of radical free-marketeer lobby groups — a network that has firm ties to the fossil fuel industry and funders of climate science denial," the organization wrote.”
She's not a scientist. She's not even a high school graduate.

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm not the one here making fake claims - that would be you

Again, tell us how you got that adults are "using" her when the article you posted said no such thing. And again, how Facebook actually works has been explained to you multiple times.
I caught you making a fake claim right here.

HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA
I caught you making a fake claim right here.
LOL

I hope you dodge this much as with your family as you do here. Over and over again.

May 2007
your place
She's not a scientist. She's not even a high school graduate.

Quoting Greta Thunberg:

“I honestly don’t understand why adults would choose to spend their time mocking and threatening teenagers and children for promoting science, when they could do something good instead. I guess they must simply feel so threatened by us.”

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
ISIS crushed. Great economy. Great Market. Lower TAX. Less job killing Regulations. Energy independent. 8 MILLION new JOBS. Looks like a good direction. Out of Iran deal. Out of that asinine PARIS deal. Replaced NAFTA with a good deal. Good UNILATERAL with Japan. Will be one with Brittian as soon as Brexit happens. But he doesn't "ACT Presidential". Boo friggin' HOO.
Donald Trump CRUSHED ISIS!

Great job!

Baseball bat?