Fake News Fox

May 2013
Banned Camp Segregation Unit
Interesting but not surprising how Trump denounces all news as "fake" except for where he hangs his hat, Fox News, the granddaddy of them all of real FAKE news and propaganda. But Trump knows that's the soup where most of his base swims. If not, he'd be categorizing them too as "fake news." He'd chum up with MSNBC if it represented the views of his base. Where I kind of scratch my head is that Trump didn't establish his own news network - he certainly could afford to. Maybe it's because all his minions were already marching to the orders of Fox? Probably. Besides, his twitter account is much, much less expensive. Note he didn't stick with Breitbart - that's probably because it's not a cable news network and he knows his followers, like himself, aren't interested (or able) to read?

Reactions: 1 person
Oct 2017
Midwest
I think it was Fox, I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong, that came up with "Creeping Sharia" something about Taxi Drivers in some major US city not giving drunk passengers rides or dogs or something. I also fell asleep thinking Obama lost the reelection. Fox is fake news. Has been.
Interesting but not surprising how Trump denounces all news as "fake" except for where he hangs his hat, Fox News, the granddaddy of them all of real FAKE news and propaganda. But Trump knows that's the soup where most of his base swims. If not, he'd be categorizing them too as "fake news." He'd chum up with MSNBC if it represented the views of his base. Where I kind of scratch my head is that Trump didn't establish his own news network - he certainly could afford to. Maybe it's because all his minions were already marching to the orders of Fox? Probably. Besides, his twitter account is much, much less expensive. Note he didn't stick with Breitbart - that's probably because it's not a cable news network and he knows his followers, like himself, aren't interested (or able) to read?

May 2013
Banned Camp Segregation Unit
I think it was Fox, I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong, that came up with "Creeping Sharia" something about Taxi Drivers in some major US city not giving drunk passengers rides or dogs or something. I also fell asleep thinking Obama lost the reelection. Fox is fake news. Has been.
It's a propaganda delivery system, as Jon Stewart called it. Trump knew he could manipulate it by going GOP instead of independent. Now, you bet your sweet ass that IF Trump ran as an Independent and won, Fox would crucify him 24/7. It's not what you do - it's who you are in this world.

Reactions: 1 person