Fake News MSM Meltdown

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas

The mainstream media seemed to suffer a collective shock Friday evening after the office of Special Counsel Robert Mueller handed its final report of its Russia investigation to the Department of Justice.

MSNBC host Chris Matthews seemed livid that neither President Trump, his children, nor his “henchmen” would face any criminal charges from the special counsel.

“Maybe he missed the boat here,” Matthews said of Mueller. “Because we know about the Trump Tower meeting in June 2016, we know about the meeting at the cigar bar with Kilimnik [Konstantin Kilimnik, a Russian political consultant]. My God, we know about all of those meetings with Kislyak [Sergey Kislyak, a Russian diplomat] at the Republican convention in Cleveland. All these dots we’re now to believe don’t connect.

Mainstream media, celebrities stunned as Mueller report filed with no new indictments planned

Poor Chrissy Matthews has lost the tingling down his leg.

Rachel Madcow was ripping out her chest hair and Lil' Jimmy Acosta could not find enough young interns to accost. [sarc off]

And, the best part about this Fox News article ....... Fox ran it in the entertainment section.

This is evidence that the fake news MSM are gullible enough to believe the propaganda and lies the push on a daily basis.

I don't think any normal thinking informed folks thought that Mueller's witch hunt report was going to produce anything.

It's been over 2 years and during that time not one shred of evidence of Russian collusion, or any other wrong doing for that matter, has surfaced concerning the President or his campaign.

Did they really think this report contained some not known before smoking gun?

Feb 2010
Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
Mueller has passed on his evidence to at least six ongoing enquiries. His immediate work may be done, but it's far from finished.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Mueller has passed on his evidence to at least six ongoing enquiries. His immediate work may be done, but it's far from finished.
I think it's safe to say after 675 days of investigating nothing that thinking it's not done is probably a bit delusional at this point as our psycho Leftist News Anchors are coming to discover.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
“Why was there never an interrogation of this president? We were told for weeks by experts, ‘You cannot deal with an obstruction-of-justice charge or investigation without getting the motive. ... How could they let Trump off the hook?”

-Chris Matthews

Nov 2015
UK
I think it's safe to say after 675 days of investigating nothing that thinking it's not done is probably a bit delusional at this point as our psycho Leftist News Anchors are coming to discover.

From the very start, it was said the investigation was a waste of time, they never listen.

Nov 2018
Maryland
The Democrats will never let it go. They are consumed with hate and will continue to look like the spoiled brats who didn't get his way.
I have never seen such a bunch of whiners.

The Democrats and their minions look totally stupid. We knew and told them over and over again there was no collusion. They called us ever name in the book.

I sure hope they bought plenty of crying towels as they are going to need them.

What the Democrats should do, if they had an ounce of integrity, is to apologize for this witch hunt. They should admit they were wrong, gullible for following the fake news networks, and promise to think before they open their mouths again. But, that is asking way too much of them. They will continue to dig themselves into a hole, and by the time the 2020 election rolls around, few Americans will want to vote for the crazies, except the crazies themselves.

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Deep State

The mainstream media seemed to suffer a collective shock Friday evening after the office of Special Counsel Robert Mueller handed its final report of its Russia investigation to the Department of Justice.

MSNBC host Chris Matthews seemed livid that neither President Trump, his children, nor his “henchmen” would face any criminal charges from the special counsel.

“Maybe he missed the boat here,” Matthews said of Mueller. “Because we know about the Trump Tower meeting in June 2016, we know about the meeting at the cigar bar with Kilimnik [Konstantin Kilimnik, a Russian political consultant]. My God, we know about all of those meetings with Kislyak [Sergey Kislyak, a Russian diplomat] at the Republican convention in Cleveland. All these dots we’re now to believe don’t connect.

Mainstream media, celebrities stunned as Mueller report filed with no new indictments planned

Poor Chrissy Matthews has lost the tingling down his leg.

Rachel Madcow was ripping out her chest hair and Lil' Jimmy Acosta could not find enough young interns to accost. [sarc off]

And, the best part about this Fox News article ....... Fox ran it in the entertainment section.

This is evidence that the fake news MSM are gullible enough to believe the propaganda and lies the push on a daily basis.

I don't think any normal thinking informed folks thought that Mueller's witch hunt report was going to produce anything.

It's been over 2 years and during that time not one shred of evidence of Russian collusion, or any other wrong doing for that matter, has surfaced concerning the President or his campaign.

Did they really think this report contained some not known before smoking gun?

Because Fox News says so.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
The Democrats will never let it go. They are consumed with hate and will continue to look like the spoiled brats who didn't get his way.
I have never seen such a bunch of whiners.

The Democrats and their minions look totally stupid. We knew and told them over and over again there was no collusion. They called us ever name in the book.

I sure hope they bought plenty of crying towels as they are going to need them.

What the Democrats should do, if they had an ounce of integrity, is to apologize for this witch hunt. They should admit they were wrong, gullible for following the fake news networks, and promise to think before they open their mouths again. But, that is asking way too much of them. They will continue to dig themselves into a hole, and by the time the 2020 election rolls around, few Americans will want to vote for the crazies, except the crazies themselves.
The Democrat Party will implode post 2020 and break in to at least two parties.