Fake News MSM Meltdown

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
The Democrats will never let it go. They are consumed with hate and will continue to look like the spoiled brats who didn't get his way.
I have never seen such a bunch of whiners.

The Democrats and their minions look totally stupid. We knew and told them over and over again there was no collusion. They called us ever name in the book.

I sure hope they bought plenty of crying towels as they are going to need them.

What the Democrats should do, if they had an ounce of integrity, is to apologize for this witch hunt. They should admit they were wrong, gullible for following the fake news networks, and promise to think before they open their mouths again. But, that is asking way too much of them. They will continue to dig themselves into a hole, and by the time the 2020 election rolls around, few Americans will want to vote for the crazies, except the crazies themselves.
Are psychic? How the hell do you know what Mueller has reported?

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
Because Fox News says so.
A friend of mine emailed me photos of random Democrats crying and I asked her if she had a point. She replied that I needed to watch Fox news, lol. I reminded her that I can't since i don't have TV service and wrote that I wouldn't watch it even if I could. She hasn't replied back. I wonder what Fox news is telling the minions?

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
A friend of mine emailed me photos of random Democrats crying and I asked her if she had a point. She replied that I needed to watch Fox news, lol. I told reminded her that I can't since i don't have TV service and wrote that I wouldn't watch it even if I could. She hasn't replied back. I wonder what Fox news is telling the minions?
Fox News has a website, you know?

Nov 2018
Maryland
Mueller has passed on his evidence to at least six ongoing enquiries. His immediate work may be done, but it's far from finished.
It's a given that the Democrats will never give up. But, if they were smart, they would. When it becomes obvious that after millions of dollars already spent on this charade, most Americans are going to say, Enough is Enough! But, the Trump haters will never give up.

They will continue to investigate and whine. Then in 2020, as they face defeat, they will say: The Russians interfered!! LOL

What a bunch of losers!!!!

Nov 2018
Maryland
Are psychic? How the hell do you know what Mueller has reported?
We know one thing. No more indictments. Understand?

And, all we've heard from the Trump haters in the media and on this forum is that Trump colluded with Putin to win the election. If that were true, then we would have heard that by now. And, if Trump had done what the left has claimed, there would be indictments.

Oct 2011
Washington State
I think it's safe to say after 675 days of investigating nothing that thinking it's not done is probably a bit delusional at this point as our psycho Leftist News Anchors are coming to discover.
From the guy who picked the child molester Roy Moore to win.

Well, you can't get them all right. The investigation came about because of the secret meeting at Trump Tower. That was no hoax and Trump tried to cover it up. This is not the end.

A Complete Guide to All 17 (Known) Trump and Russia Investigations