Family Forgive Tribe That Killed American

Oct 2014
Galaxy ZRF
Inappropriate Content
India
John Allen Chau: Family forgive tribe who killed American
22 November 2018

The family of a US man reportedly killed by arrows fired by members of an endangered tribe in India's Andaman and Nicobar islands have said they forgive those who killed him.

In a statement, they said John Allen Chau "loved God, life, helping those in need, and had nothing but love for the Sentinelese people".

Seven people who helped him reach North Sentinel island have been arrested.

The Indian authorities say it may take "some days" to recover Mr Chau's body.

A missionary who was in contact with Mr Chau in the last days of his trip says his aim was to bring the gospel to the island's tribesmen.

Family forgive tribe who killed American

Now, I'll preface this by saying the death of this man is sad, and I hate that it happened.

But...

What a dumbass!

He was repeatedly warned not to get close to the island, but he didn't listen. Now he's dead.
These people want no contact with the rest of the world. Numerous attempts have been made by many people over the years. All have failed. They want to be left alone. What is hard to understand about that?
This idiot was a missionary...walked up on the beach singing Christian songs. They wanted no part of it, didn't understand what he was doing, and probably would be even more pissed off if they did.
Why do xians insist on shoving their beliefs on other people? This man is dead now. What good is he doing his god now? What good is he doing his family now?
Christians...just stop the insanity. Not everyone wants to hear your crap, as this man learned the hard way.
Stop it.

Nov 2008
Washington state
India
John Allen Chau: Family forgive tribe who killed American
22 November 2018

The family of a US man reportedly killed by arrows fired by members of an endangered tribe in India's Andaman and Nicobar islands have said they forgive those who killed him.

In a statement, they said John Allen Chau "loved God, life, helping those in need, and had nothing but love for the Sentinelese people".

Seven people who helped him reach North Sentinel island have been arrested.

The Indian authorities say it may take "some days" to recover Mr Chau's body.

A missionary who was in contact with Mr Chau in the last days of his trip says his aim was to bring the gospel to the island's tribesmen.

Family forgive tribe who killed American

Now, I'll preface this by saying the death of this man is sad, and I hate that it happened.

But...

What a dumbass!

He was repeatedly warned not to get close to the island, but he didn't listen. Now he's dead.
These people want no contact with the rest of the world. Numerous attempts have been made by many people over the years. All have failed. They want to be left alone. What is hard to understand about that?
This idiot was a missionary...walked up on the beach singing Christian songs. They wanted no part of it, didn't understand what he was doing, and probably would be even more pissed off if they did.
Why do xians insist on shoving their beliefs on other people? This man is dead now. What good is he doing his god now? What good is he doing his family now?
Christians...just stop the insanity. Not everyone wants to hear your crap, as this man learned the hard way.
Stop it.
Why would you care? If you hate Christians so much and the good news of Jesus Christ, you should be dancing on his grave. Why would this man even risk his life? Sounds like that is really bothering you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 2014
Galaxy ZRF
Why would you care? If you hate Christians so much and the good news of Jesus Christ, you should be dancing on his grave. Why would this man even risk his life? Sounds like that is really bothering you.

The man was on a fools mission. He wrote "God I don't want to die " then proceeded to do something stupid and get himself killed. The family has no choice but to forgive the tribe...he went to them, they did not go to his house and kill him. He should have listened to the warnings instead of insisting on risking his life as well as the lives of the tribe.

Nov 2008
Washington state
The man was on a fools mission. He wrote "God I don't want to die " then proceeded to do something stupid and get himself killed. The family has no choice but to forgive the tribe...he went to them, they did not go to his house and kill him. He should have listened to the warnings instead of insisting on risking his life as well as the lives of the tribe.
This Missionary was on a Mission to share the good news of Jesus Christ. They know there is risk, but they want the world to know the truth.

Dec 2006
required field
It's OK if we force ourselves into other countries breaking their laws in order to convert them to our religion against their will, but by god if asylum seekers show up here seeking safety from violence, they'd better present themselves at a port of entry in an orderly manner, or we might have to open fire on them with our troops.

Freedom for me, but not for thee.

Try to think, people. I know it hurts. Push through it. You can do it! No pain, no gain.

Oct 2014
Galaxy ZRF
This Missionary was on a Mission to share the good news of Jesus Christ. They know there is risk, but they want the world to know the truth.

First off:
His "truth" isn't everyone's truth.
Now back to reality...
How the hell did he expect to communicate with this tribe when no one knows their language outside of that island? They speak their own language. Even people on nearby islands can't talk to them due to the language barrier.
He was an idiot.