Family Forgive Tribe That Killed American

Dec 2006
required field
"Satan's last stronghold". What a fucking dumbass. He never respected these people.

John Chau, an American missionary killed by a remote tribe in India’s North Sentinel Island, predicted his own death but decided the risk was worth it to try and reach people, his diary has revealed.

“I‘m scared,” the 26-year-old American from Washington state admits in excerpts from his diary that his family shared with The Washington Post. “Watching the sunset and it’s beautiful — crying a bit ... wondering if it will be the last sunset I see.”

“Lord, is this island Satan’s last stronghold where none have heard or even had the chance to hear your name?” he wondered.

Missionary killed by tribe in India predicted his death, thought island was 'Satan's last stronghold'

Nov 2008
Washington state
Is it more important that the tribe hear about jesus and die of a disease unknown to them and carried by the jesus freak...or is better for them to live...unsaved.

His parents should not not forgiving the tribe. They should be asking for forgiveness for their son's disgusting action.

It took 300 good men with arrows to keep one bad man out.
Jesus said the gospel will be preached to all people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nov 2008
Washington state
Do you think he didn't know the danger? The people who transported him knew they were breaking the law, how much do you suppose they charged for that? He had to know the danger to himself and the tribe beforehand.

He basically broke into their house and they killed him.
Sounds like he deserves it, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Is it more important that the tribe hear about jesus and die of a disease unknown to them and carried by the jesus freak...or is better for them to live...unsaved.

His parents should not not forgiving the tribe. They should be asking for forgiveness for their son's disgusting action.

It took 300 good men with arrows to keep one bad man out.
Missionaries go to the third world and build orphanages, schools, medical centers, homes, and infrastructure while providing food, education, and medical care.
What do smug atheists do?

HCProf

Sep 2014
USA
I think this young guy of 26 thought he was doing the right thing. He was very young with save the world ideology. Lesson learned here by all....you are on your own when you visit places like this island. Everyone keeps talking about diseases but if the missionary would have survived and not killed, he would have died himself from cholera, typhoid, hepatitis, etc. I am sure the sanitation on that island is not the best and people who live in industrialized Countries can't handle the poor sanitation issues from Countries who are less developed. One of the Doctors I work with, her daughter visited India for 6 weeks after college. She was sick just about every day she was there. Her Mom almost had to travel there to bring her home.

HCProf

Sep 2014
USA
I'd just like to say- who gives a rats ass about this moron. Clearly he is an uneducated fool.
I could care less what his parents think, their opinion is worthless.
All missionary's for the bastard religion should be killed.[/QUOTE]

I bet Hitler said the same thing when he was planning on killing Jews. Nothing like advocating a little violence. LOL