Family Forgive Tribe That Killed American

May 2016
california
Christians were sort of the first social justice warriors, and since generally people would rather be left alone, his death would likely be considered the sacrifice of a pawn. Eventually the islanders will become something-ism because it's impossible for others to leave them alone.

Feb 2010
Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
Tourists are banned from landing on the island, It's a protected zone, along with it's inhabitants. He broke the law setting foot there, let alone the exposure of anyone he met to 21st century infections they have no resistance to. His entitlement knew no bounds.
The people who smuggled him there are being prosecuted for doing so.

May 2016
california
Seems like less entitlement than conviction in his superior position, and breaking the law is just candy for such motivations. Islanders might do better to become a classification, such as paleo-iconoclasts or something, "any inquires please contact our lawyer based in London" etc.

Dec 2006
required field
Seems like less entitlement than conviction in his superior position, and breaking the law is just candy for such motivations. Islanders might do better to become a classification, such as paleo-iconoclasts or something, "any inquires please contact our lawyer based in London" etc.
They don't speak English. They don't have cell phones. They don't have internet. They don't have lawyers. They don't have ID's.

They rely on third parties for protection, whether they're aware of it or not. This entitled bozo went in to swing his religious dick in the native's back yard in violation of several laws and plain common sense.

Not only do I have no sympathy, I'm glad the islanders exercised their rights to defend themselves from this jackass. He would have killed them all with his entitlement, and his attempt to ingratiate himself with his God at the expense of a few poor natives that haven't accepted White Jesus as their savior. Fuck him.

May 2016
california
They don't speak English. They don't have cell phones. They don't have internet. They don't have lawyers. They don't have ID's.

They rely on third parties for protection, whether they're aware of it or not. This entitled bozo went in to swing his religious dick in the native's back yard in violation of several laws and plain common sense.

Not only do I have no sympathy, I'm glad the islanders exercised their rights to defend themselves from this jackass. He would have killed them all with his entitlement, and his attempt to ingratiate himself with his God at the expense of a few poor natives that haven't accepted White Jesus as their savior. Fuck him.
Nobody deserves to be murdered and you don't have to be Christian to believe that.

Dec 2006
required field
Nobody deserves to be murdered and you don't have to be Christian to believe that.
Fair enough. I wish he'd stayed at home and proselytized to someone who had a chance of receiving the message. RIP.

Edit: it wasn't murder, it was self defense. Still wish he would have stayed at home. Maybe he would have grown wiser someday.

Last edited:
May 2016
california
Fair enough. I wish he'd stayed at home and proselytized to someone who had a chance of receiving the message. RIP.

Edit: it wasn't murder, it was self defense. Still wish he would have stayed at home. Maybe he would have grown wiser someday.
Killiing in self-defense, from words? Still if you wish he'd survived in his own country and become wiser, that's laudable.

Nov 2008
Washington state

Really, what weapon was the missionary carrying?