Far be it from me, its not my place...

Tedminator

Former Staff
Jun 2010
South Florida
Far be it from me to poke my nose in. It's not my place to tell others what to do. Good fences make good neighbours and all that. I mean, I voted for Trudeau so Lord knows I'm not perfect.

But for the love of God vote for THIS guy in 2020.

Former Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz preps for presidential run as ‘centrist independent’
Looks interesting.. but it's waaay too early in the race for me to decide. hell, a couple of months ago I didn't decide on who to vote for Florida senator until I was at the polling place staring at the ballot. lol and even then I skipped that question until I finished the rest of the ballot o_O

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
Mar 2012
New Hampshire
Looks interesting.. but it's waaay too early in the race for me to decide. hell, a couple of months ago I didn't decide on who to vote for Florida senator until I was at the polling place staring at the ballot. lol and even then I skipped that question until I finished the rest of the ballot o_O
I just saw the list of people that have endorsed Schultz. David Jolly, Steve Schmidt and Nicole Wallace are the big names thus far. All former republicans. I do think its possible he will take the NeverTrump republican votes. He is fiscally conservative and socially liberal. Otherwise the NeverTrumpers vote libertarian. If he does run it wouldnt surprise me to see the Bush family support him, maybe Romney too.