"Fast And Furious" Just Might Be President Obama's Watergate

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
"Fast And Furious" Just Might Be President Obama's Watergate

I would like to see Obama do the honorable thing and resign over this act of treason, but he has no honor.

This will be a campaign issue, even if that includes congressional hearings to give a platform, or a foundation.

By arming these cartels Obama broke many national in international laws. It is an act of treason peeps.

jackalope

Former Staff
Jan 2010
Maine
Thx for the article. I've never seen it detailed all in one place. I just cannot imagine how such a program was ever authorized. This quote sums up what I think about the whole thing:

(snip ... )

Dodson’s greatest fear had become reality. He said before the House Government Reform and Oversight Committee: “We knew the next time we’d see the guns would be at crime scenes. And not the first crime these guns were used in, but at the last.”

When asked how he thought sending guns into Mexico could lead to busts of drug cartels, Dodson replied, “I have never heard an explanation from anyone involved in Operation Fast and Furious that I believe would justify what we did.”

Now, this author is pushing the notion that the whole thing was political, to sell new gun-control laws. In reading the article, I come to the conclusion that he's just pulled that right out of his ass. No foundation for that conclusion at all.

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
Thx for the article. I've never seen it detailed all in one place. I just cannot imagine how such a program was ever authorized. This quote sums up what I think about the whole thing:

Now, this author is pushing the notion that the whole thing was political, to sell new gun-control laws. In reading the article, I come to the conclusion that he's just pulled that right out of his ass. No foundation for that conclusion at all.
You have exactly two choices here.
1) Los Zeta claims the weapons are to be used in a civil war against the Mexican government in 2012. We know the regime changers....err CIA is operating in Mexico right now. That give the Zeta cartel's claim some merit.

2) It was done to crack down on the second.

That is all you get.

jackalope

Former Staff
Jan 2010
Maine
You have exactly two choices here.
1) Los Zeta claims the weapons are to be used in a civil war against the Mexican government in 2012. We know the regime changers....err CIA is operating in Mexico right now. That give the Zeta cartel's claim some merit.

2) It was done to crack down on the second.

That is all you get.

No, I don't think so. My choices don't start with taking the word of this despicable, terrorist, gang.

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
No, I don't think so. My choices don't start with taking the word of this despicable, terrorist, gang.
If it weren't for the shear volume and types of weapons, you might have a point.

Your damn right that Obama armed a despicable terrorist organization, two counting AQ in Libya that's a for another thread. He armed...I guess three...he armed two Cartels that we know of in Mexico.

Nov 2009
Flower Mound, TX (In the basement)
This is going nowhere. The MSM still loves this Fool and will not be beating the drums of scandal like they did in Nixon's case.

Besides that Bobo, the Post Turtle, has no honor. He will never resign.

Last edited:

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
This is going nowhere. The MSM still loves this Fool and will not be beating the drums of scandal like they did in Nixon's case.

Besides that Bobo, the Post Turtle, has no honor. He will never resign.
I think your mistaken. I think they got their use out of Obama and he will be tossed under the bus, but I know the Campaign for Liberty wants this issue front and center. If you think Obama is alone in this you're sadly mistaken. This act of treason crosses party lines, and there are a multitude of agencies involved.

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
Who are "they"?
Mostly the international banks and multinational corporations. The made brand Obama, they introduced the race card, he works for them. The need a Perry or a Romney to pass the baton to. They are your government.