Fat f'g chance! Dad of dead SEAL wants Trump's ego/carelessness investigated!!

Jul 2015
Florida
7 or 8 or 9 INVESTIGATIONS by Republicans for BENGHAZI, won't touch this with a 3 mile POLE. NO ONE EVEN MENTIONS IT!!

‘I want an investigation’: Father of slain SEAL blames Trump’s carelessness and ego for son’s death

[FONT=&amp]
DAVID EDWARDS
26 FEB 2017 AT 09:05 ET
[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]

his July 17, 2010 US Navy photo shows a Navy SEAL platoon as they perform a land warfare demonstration at Joint Expeditionary Base Little Creek - Fort Story, Virginia (AFP Photo/Robert J. Fluegel)

[FONT=&amp]The father of a Navy SEAL killed during a mission that Donald Trump approved just a week into his administration blames the president for his son’s death.

William Owens told The Miami Herald that he refused to meet with Trump when the remains of son, William “Ryan” Owens, were returned to Dover Air Force Base.
“I’m sorry, I don’t want to see him,” Owens recalled explaining to the chaplain. “I told them I don’t want to meet the president.”

“I told them I didn’t want to make a scene about it, but my conscience wouldn’t let me talk to him.”
Owens questioned Trump’s motivation for signing off on a mission just six days into his presidency.
“Why at this time did there have to be this stupid mission when it wasn’t even barely a week into his administration? Why?” he asked. “For two years prior, there were no boots on the ground in Yemen — everything was missiles and drones — because there was not a target worth one American life. Now, all of a sudden we had to make this grand display?”

Although U.S. military officials told The New York Times that “everything went wrong” during the mission, the Trump administration has called the operation a success. Administration officials have claimed that an investigation would tarnish the memory Owen’s son, but the father disagrees.

“Don’t hide behind my son’s death to prevent an investigation,” he remarked. “I want an investigation. … The government owes my son an investigation.”

[/FONT]
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/i-want-an-investigation-father-of-slain-seal-blames-trumps-carelessness-and-ego-for-sons-death/[FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]

Oct 2010
A place not infested with lying partisan hacks
The father of that dead Seal deserves an investigation just as much as those Benghazi family member deserve their nine separate investigations about the fates of their fallen family members.
He deserves the truth.

Singularity

Former Staff
Oct 2009
Kansas
Of all the things likely to be investigated in DC, this isn't one. The President is given tremendous deference in the use of military force and the consequences, as he should be. Someone would have to come forward from Owens' unit, or command team — and not on background — to allege that recommendations not to proceed with the mission were blatantly ignored or overruled from on high, before I would support an inquiry outside the military. It is the Navy's job now to find out what happened and how to do better.

Liberals should not repeat the sins of the politicization of Benghazi.

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
WON'T HAPPEN. Maybe we need a 'GRASS ROOTS' demand.
It's not going to be the last time we hear calls for an examination of Trump's mental health. I'm beginning to think he's as likely to be removed from office as unfit to serve as he is to be impeached.

But meanwhile, this man's child is still dead.

Jul 2015
Florida
It's not going to be the last time we hear calls for an examination of Trump's mental health. I'm beginning to think he's as likely to be removed from office as unfit to serve as he is to be impeached.

But meanwhile, this man's child is still dead.
And NO ONE even noticed, NO ONE ON THE RIGHT IS TALKING ABOUT IT!

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
Of all the things likely to be investigated in DC, this isn't one. The President is given tremendous deference in the use of military force and the consequences, as he should be. Someone would have to come forward from Owens' unit, or command team — and not on background — to allege that recommendations not to proceed with the mission were blatantly ignored or overruled from on high, before I would support an inquiry outside the military. It is the Navy's job now to find out what happened and how to do better.

Liberals should not repeat the sins of the politicization of Benghazi.
We've never had a POTUS with raging mental illness before. What happens if he starts shouting word salads? You really don't think -- no matter what -- that there will EVER be a move to examine his competency?