Fatal Error

Oct 2013
Ohio
Bernie is about putting IDEAS out there,making folks THINK about the REAL shit...and making Hillary be ALSO on target. This Dem debate had SUBSTANCE with civility. The Repubs tended to veer off on whatever emotional sideshow issue while ... seldom saying much on any CORE stuff.

You got a sense they played to the "base" that echoes the attitude and style of Limbaugh/Beck. A funky mix of contempt and paranoia and a bit of theocrat-cult tossed in. Later when the GOP crowd thins out...the final 4-5 MIGHT actually get past the soundbites. Right now....I marvel at how Ben Carson is among the leaders. REAL peculiar. Carson is SO darn NICE.. CALM...he sort of seems to NOT belong.....and in THIS contest, it seems..NOT BELONG is a plus. Being a rare Black Repub.. itself stands out. Then... the guy was a BRAIN SURGEON... yet.....any Science stuff.. he is a fail. Go figure.

Carly? HP paid a lot to get rid of her. She was CREAMED by Boxer the only time she ran for office. Here little rant on Planned parenthood..was based on fraud/lies...and that all.. has got her in the game above others who actually HAVE some Resume. Go figure?

Oct 2013
Ohio
She needs him on SCOTUS, instead.

Regards from Rosie
Interesting idea. If I was Prez.. I'd LIKE Bernie but ..realistically you want someone young enough to go 20+ years, someone with a resume as a judge. Getting Bernie approved by a fairly hostile congress? Not likely.

Jan 2014
south
Interesting idea. If I was Prez.. I'd LIKE Bernie but ..realistically you want someone young enough to go 20+ years, someone with a resume as a judge. Getting Bernie approved by a fairly hostile congress? Not likely.
well, the makeup of congress changes - drastically sometimes.