FBI finds emails related to Hillary Clinton's State Department tenure

Sep 2016
My own world
Last edited:
Oct 2013
USA
I don't know where your getting your info from, but gaining is not the same as winning or even ahead.
I doubt the pollsters can keep up with how fast everything is moving. It's starting to sink into the public's forebrain that she is really in trouble. Think about it, we're having an election in 4 days and the democratic nominee is under multiple criminal investigations, for her emails and for the Clinton Foundation.

Sep 2016
My own world
If anything, the simple fact that a low brow creep like Weiner somehow managed to end up with this info on his computer, should tell us volumes about just how utterly unconcerned Hillary is with this nation's secrets.

OR, it tells us that she is dumber than a bag of rocks.....
Yeh I don't think so. They are probably from his wife saying I will be late tonight, don't wait up.

How many more times does it have to take for you guys to finally give up trying to find something? Ain't nothing there. I think I would have had taken attacks on her more seriously had Republicans not been trying to do it for 30 years and after all that come up with ZERO.

A Comprehensive Guide To Myths And Facts About Hillary Clinton, Benghazi, and Those Emails

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
I doubt the pollsters can keep up with how fast everything is moving. It's starting to sink into the public's forebrain that she is really in trouble. Think about it, we're having an election in 4 days and the democratic nominee is under multiple criminal investigations, for her emails and for the Clinton Foundation.
I doubt you know much about the actual science of polling.

Could Trump still win - Yes

Are his chances good - No.

The Clinton Foundation is not under investigation but like the good Trump spokesperson you are, you just keep repeating his talking points even if they are not true.

Oct 2013
USA
I doubt you know much about the actual science of polling.

Could Trump still win - Yes

Are his chances good - No.

The Clinton Foundation is not under investigation but like the good Trump spokesperson you are, you just keep repeating his talking points even if they are not true.
O hell yes, ma'am. Yes it is. You think there's a chance in hell the CF isn't being investigated? Even if it's below the radar, they're investigating. We have a democrat nominee under multiple federal criminal investigations. It's too late to make it go away. People know in their hearts she's crooked.

Sep 2016
My own world
o hell yes, ma'am. Yes it is. You think there's a chance in hell the cf isn't being investigated? Even if it's below the radar, they're investigating. We have a democrat nominee under multiple federal criminal investigations. It's too late to make it go away. People know in their hearts she's crooked.
lol lol lol

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
O hell yes, ma'am. Yes it is. You think there's a chance in hell the CF isn't being investigated? Even if it's below the radar, they're investigating. We have a democrat nominee under multiple federal criminal investigations. It's too late to make it go away. People know in their hearts she's crooked.
LOL - so you now have your own "sources" within the FBI.

That makes about as much sense of your science behind how polling works.