FBI finds emails related to Hillary Clinton's State Department tenure

Rorschach

Former Staff
Aug 2012
america
Yeh I don't think so. They are probably from his wife saying I will be late tonight, don't wait up.

How many more times does it have to take for you guys to finally give up trying to find something? Ain't nothing there. I think I would have had taken attacks on her more seriously had Republicans not been trying to do it for 30 years and after all that come up with ZERO.

A Comprehensive Guide To Myths And Facts About Hillary Clinton, Benghazi, and Those Emails
LOL!

"Sorry, Tony, I won't be home until later, as Hillary and I have a long night of destroying documents, and washing some of the donations from Iran and China. But, here are some classified documents for you to read, in case you get bored sexting children. PS Bill wants you to contact him, because he would like to get in on some of that teen action, as well."

Feb 2015
sadness
So what happened to "turned over all the emails"?

she truned over the emails she wanted to turn over..... She should be busted on that little lie alone.

I cant wait to see what comes out of these new secret hidden emails.

Oct 2010
A place not infested with lying partisan hacks
she truned over the emails she wanted to turn over..... She should be busted on that little lie alone.

I will find it Hillaryious when you and the others who dwell and live their lives on this forum feeding on negativity and drama are still droning on about this when she is being sworn in..lol
It's gonna happen..all of it.

Feb 2015
sadness
I will find it Hillaryious when you and the others who dwell and live their lives on this forum feeding on negativity and drama are still droning on about this when she is being sworn in..lol
It's gonna happen..all of it.
and that is where you are mistaken.... its not being negative. I am amused beyond measure.

The truth is never negative. If these emails hang her and her cronies, throws them right under the bus.... its hell of her own making. You dont get to lie when under oath and under investigation. You dont get to be an idiot about national security...and not pay for it.

If you dont see the amusement value in that i dont know what to tell you.

Oct 2010
A place not infested with lying partisan hacks
and that is where you are mistaken.... its not being negative. I am amused beyond measure.

The truth is never negative. If these emails hang her and her cronies, throws them right under the bus.... its hell of her own making. You dont get to lie when under oath and under investigation. You dont get to be an idiot about national security...and not pay for it.

If you dont see the amusement value in that i dont know what to tell you.
If you shit in one hand and wish in another..guess which one fills up faster?

Sep 2016
My own world

Are you saying she wasn't allowed to delete her personal emails? She was, in fact, allowed to do that legally. I haven't seen any business emails yet that were not already turned over from her personally. Have you?