FBI Lawyer Who Altered FISA Docs and His Lover Worked for Current ICIG Who Edited IC WhistleBlower Form to Legitimize Schiff Sham

Dec 2014
The Milky Way
The tentacles in the swamp have a long reach.

The interesting connection is that Clinesmith and Moyer both also reportedly worked for Michael Atkinson while he was an attorney with the Department of Justice (DOJ).

Atkinson next took a position as the ICIG. Recently, it was reported that Atkinson changed the IC whistleblower form in September shortly after a CIA Agent, who was spying in the Trump White House, drafted a complaint on President Trump.

Atkinson saw to it that the whistleblower form was updated to allow for second hand information, which the ‘whistleblower’ (believed to be Eric Ciaramella) provided in his complaint. Although, the form should not have been accepted based on second-hand information and because it was about the President of the United States (who is not in the IC), Atkinson accepted the complaint.

The whistleblower later attempted to edit the form he originally provided. The original form stated that the whistleblower did not talk to Congress before filing the form but after it was discovered that he had met with Adam Schiff’s team in Congress, the whistleblower attempted to edit his form.

The fact that the whistleblower worked as a CIA operative also causes concerns since the CIA is only supposed to work overseas while working on external threats. He is not supposed to be spying in the White House on the President.

Reactions: John T Ford

Lunchboxxy

Apr 2010
Oregon
My god so many conspiracy theories in here it’s hard to figure out what is what

Let’s start simple. There was never a rules change around first hand information. Whistleblowers have always been allowed to report information they did not have direct knowledge of

“Although the form requests information about whether the Complainant possesses first-hand knowledge about the matter about which he or she is lodging the complaint, there is no such requirement set forth in the statute,” the ICIG’s statement said. “The ICIG cannot add conditions to the filing of an urgent concern that do not exist in law.”
The old form also had the option of second hand info

In fact, the old form gave filers the following options to indicate how they obtained the information that was being disclosed: “I have personal and/or direct knowledge of events or records involved”; “Other employees have told me about events or records involved”; or “Other source(s) (please explain).”
Aaaaaand the whistleblower used the old form

Furthermore, the ICIG statement said that the whistleblower who filed the Aug. 12 complaint against Trump used the old form — not the new one — and checked the boxes indicating that the claims were based on both direct knowledge of events and information obtained from others. (The new form still asks similar questions.)

This conspiracy is one of the dumber ones

Oct 2019
Earth
My god so many conspiracy theories in here it’s hard to figure out what is what

Let’s start simple. There was never a rules change around first hand information. Whistleblowers have always been allowed to report information they did not have direct knowledge of

The old form also had the option of second hand info

Aaaaaand the whistleblower used the old form

This conspiracy is one of the dumber ones
Not a rule change as much as an exception being treated as the rule.

There are situations where it's hearsay or nothing, and it would have looked damning had Trump not released the transcript.

May 2019
West Haven
Not a rule change as much as an exception being treated as the rule.

There are situations where it's hearsay or nothing, and it would have looked damning had Trump not released the transcript.
What was the exception being treated as a rule?
And Trump didn't release the transcript.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
How did I know, before I even clicked on this thread, that it would be from the Gateway Pundit aka - the stupidest man on the internet?? :)
Lets be honest here, it could have been from another site so obscure that no one on the boards had ever heard of it, like so many of his cites.

Jan 2019
southeast
Ever so interesting what went on with the so called whistle blower. You cant possibly make this crap up. And to think Schiffty does not know who he is.