FBI releases new documents on Hillary Clinton and OOOH BOY

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Mueller's investigation is complete, Congressional investigations are not.
Because they had to start from scratch because Mueller did n't find any crimes to pursue....

They believe a traitor who has fascist aspirations is in the white house, who's as bad as hitler, yet they won't do anything about it.

Like I said, If I thought someone was that bad, I'd be stacking bodies right about now.
Seriously... If it were really as proven of a case as they claim, that would have to be an option on the table.
Instead, they still argue to give up the guns to Hitler...

Jul 2013
On a happy trail
Because they had to start from scratch because Mueller did n't find any crimes to pursue....

Seriously... If it were really as proven of a case as they claim, that would have to be an option on the table.
I guess those Trump appointees and employees in jail might just disagree.

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
Sep 2013
On a hill

Thats not what Mueller said, was it?

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Is that why none of you can answer my question?

Is it or is it not a felony to keep and store classified information on a NONSECURE server?

18 U.S. Code § 1924 - Unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material
They know the answer is yes. That is a crime.

If that classified material ends up in a foreign countries hands it becomes espionage.

If that material leads to a singular american or allied casualty, it escalates to treason.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Thats not what Mueller said, was it?
Who cares what Mueller said? The ONLY thing he could have said that matters was that he was going to recommend impeachment for specific crimes.

Anything other than that is a vindication for Trump... No matter how much the insane left cannot deal with the reality of living in a country where the presumption is innocence.

Sep 2013
On a hill
Who cares what Mueller said? The ONLY thing he could have said that matters was that he was going to recommend impeachment for specific crimes.

Anything other than that is a vindication for Trump... No matter how much the insane left cannot deal with the reality of living in a country where the presumption is innocence.
When Mueller wrote “The responsibility now falls to Congress to hold the president accountable for his actions" what do you think he meant?