FBI releases new documents on Hillary Clinton and OOOH BOY

Sep 2013
On a hill
They know the answer is yes. That is a crime.

If that classified material ends up in a foreign countries hands it becomes espionage.

If that material leads to a singular american or allied casualty, it escalates to treason.
Well then tell trump to get off the dime, and carry out his campaign threat (or whatever the hell you call it) and lock her up.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
When Mueller wrote “The responsibility now falls to Congress to hold the president accountable for his actions" what do you think he meant?
He meant "I couldn't find any crimes, if you want to pursue him beyond that, you are on your own."

How do you reconcile what you WISH he was saying with the fact that you live in a country where a person is INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY?

Sep 2013
On a hill
He meant "I couldn't find any crimes, if you want to pursue him beyond that, you are on your own."

How do you reconcile what you WISH he was saying with the fact that you live in a country where a person is INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY?
Yeah, and...?

Apparently trump and his gang want to lock hillary up BEFORE proving her guilty.

Jun 2007
Wisconsin
Maybe you should read the beginning of this thread before you open your mouth
I doubt you read the 'actual' documents. I bet you didn't even read the summary by the original source. I would even hedge that you maybe, just maybe, read the first tweet by Jordan Schachtel, but that's about it. You're quick to judgement.

Jun 2007
Wisconsin
And yet you installed a post in which you made a comment about Hillary's home. Why that has anything to do with this thread is beyond me, and Macduff didn't go after you for engaging in the same thing he accused somebody else of doing.
Yes. However that does not dispose of the rational thinking that my mind is capable of.